17

Going back to the city where I had lost everything was very hard. I had to face Alistair's mother too... I was so scared... and the memory of my parents made it hard for me to even breathe....

Alistair put me on his lap, stroking my hair softly.... "Shushhhh....its ok baby, I got you"

I clung on to him... When we reached home, I held my hands over my mouth to keep myself from screaming.... that my house...

"Why are we here Star? Last I heard this house was sold... I wish I could have bought it" I said with tears running down my cheeks...

He wrapped his arms round my shoulder and kissed the top of my head...

"It's our now, baby. I bought it..." I could not stop my tears anymore...

"Oh star, how can I ever thank you for everything that you have done"

"Just keep loving me, Bella. I don't need anything else"

"I always have Alistair Darren Beaufort, I always will. You are my one and only honey" I smiled thru teary eyes...

"Now let's go inside...I have a surprise for you..."

"Really..." I squeaked.... he just nodded his head.....

Entering the house brought fresh tears... star just held me; he knew it was remembering my parents... I looked around... I saw all the pictures of my parents and I... I felt bad that there were no picture of Alistair and I... I had burnt all of them....

He guided me towards my old room... I was in for a huge surprise... It was the master Bedroom. The paint changed to pastel pink, huge king sized bed... what took my breath away was the picture on the wall....just on top of the bed...

Alistair and I hugging each other..... He had that picture??? How???I turned to look at him surprised. He just smiled...

"Your mom gave me a copy; it was one of the best gifts I received from her"

"What's the other"

"You"

"My Mom knew?"

"Yes, she guessed that I have feelings for you"

"And Dad..."

Your mom might have mentioned it to him..."

"And?"

He laughed... "He had warned me once"

"Oh please...They loved you"

"............................." he just smiled...

"They loved and trusted you when it came to me. They would let me go to the end of the world if they knew you were with me...that's how much they trusted you. And I am so happy with the knowledge that my parents would be happy I am with you...I love you so much Star"

"I love you too my sweet"

I hugged him...I have the man I love with me; in a place filled with the memories of the ones who loved me...I can face the world with much more valor now. I know I have someone to hold me if I fall, someone who has my back....

My heart was at rest... I was home...

****************************************END***************************************************