13

(Isabella)

I kissed his cheeks, his cute little nose, his forehead, his eyes....I kissed him with so much love, He moaned into the kiss and tightened his arms around me.

When we broke the kiss he just whimpered, I cupped his face in my hands. I searched his eyes, I saw only love and guilt....I was still sitting on his lap, my legs on both sides. I was straddling him. He nuzzled back into my chest...

I ran my fingers thru his hair

I ran my fingers thru his hair. I have always wanted to do that...

"Star...." he didn't say anything, just snuggled closer....I took his face in my hands again, made him look at me....

"Make me yours star...." His eyes went wide.... "Oh baby..." he whispered, he put his forehead to mine and breathed heavy...

"Baby I have wanted you to be fully mine for so long. You have no idea, how hard it has been for me to hold myself back... when all I want to do is ravish you"

I kissed his nose... "Then don't hold back Star, don't hold back anymore"

"Baby, I am yours and only yours. There has not been anyone other than you; there will never be anyone other than you. I would love nothing more than to make love to you baby, but I don't want to rush you"

"Please star, I want it, I have waited to become yours for so long. I have only loved you; I have wanted you to be my first and only"

"Are you sure? Because if I start, there is no looking back; I have wanted you for so long baby, it would kill me..."

"Star, I have never been so sure of myself. Please make me yours already"

"Baby, I am honored.... I love you so much, my buttercup"

"I love you too...."

*

*

*

*

He made love slowly and oh so sweetly the first time, I melted into him... I have always belonged to him... it was as if we were fated to together

After that it was like someone unleashed the beast... well, actually I released that beast...I am not complaining...I am so blissfully tired...and a little sore....

We lay holding each other for I don't know how long... I was lying on top of Alistair. He held onto me as if I weighed nothing. He didn't even flinch...

He kept peppering my forehead with kisses....and kept drawing small circles on the small of my back...

"Star?...."

"Yes my sweet"

"I need to go home"

"Nope...."

"You have work and I need change"

"So you would leave me???...." he trailed with a sad face and a pout...

He was acting too cute...I shake my head...I hold his face in my hands, look into his eyes.

"I will never do that mistake again, Star... but you need to work and even if I stay with you, I need my clothes, so you work, I will take Paul"

"Nope..." he said with letting the P pop

"Star...." I wined....

"I will take you where ever you go. I just got you back baby; I ain't letting you out of my sight just yet"

I giggled..."Ok you big bear, we go to my place and pick my stuff, then I can move here...Ok?"

"Yes my little butter cup...." he said kissing my cheeks... I giggled....

"Good, now get up, we both need to get a shower and get ready"

"Can we take a shower together? It would save us time" he grinned.

"Yeah and then land up being in bed the entire day.... no way José... Give me 10 minutes, order something nice for me while you are at it." I started slowly but triumphantly move towards the bathroom.

Before I could walk away from the bed, he just whipped me around and planted a kiss wham on my lips....I gasped; he took the opportunity to make the kiss deeper. By the time he let me go, I was dazed.

"Now you can go take that shower" he smiled and went to call for breakfast

Oh...ho...ho... Mr Alistair Beaufort..... Game on...