14

We sat down to have breakfast; he had showered and changed into casuals.... I took a bite and moaned out loud... he stiffened.... "Don't do that".....

"What? The food is so good" I started to lick my fingers....making a popping sound...

"Bella?" he groaned.... "You will never get out of this room for a week if you don't stop right this moment..."

"What? I was just enjoying my food... pervert"

"You little monster..." he got up to hold me... I shrieked....and ran away...

"You started it... you big bear...."

"Ha!!... wait till I get my hands on you, you little monkey, you are going to regret it...."

He caught me dropped me on the bed and started tickling...

"I give up... I give up... sorry... aaaahh..... Star... STOOOOPPP" tearing up from laughing hard....

He stopped... smiled and looked at me with so much love... I hugged him tight not wanting to let go...

"Bella... Would you do me a huge favour my love..." he looked into my eyes, still lying on top of me...

I nodded.....I saw him take out a chain from under his shirt... my eyes grew wide....I had not noticed it before...

"May I put the ring back on you, I want you to have this ring...This time with the knowledge that you are the love of my life...there will never be anyone else for me... ever"

I nodded, I could not frame words... he put the ring on my finger, kissed my forehead... I hugged him tight again... I needed his warmth.....

"Let's go little one...let's get it done with...then we can come back and stay in... watch movie...I don't want to be away from you today. I need my mind to believe you are with me..." he mumbled into my hair...

I smiled...

*

*

*

After an hour we were in front of my space... he did not look happy... I could see him frowning and clenching his teeth... I was so scared to take him inside...

"Wait here Star, I would just be out with my things in a while..."

"Nonsense... I will help you..." with that he came inside and I could hear him hiss...

"I am sorry my Bella.... I am so sorry.... you lived like this for so long... it's all my fault...." hugged me so tight....burying his face in my hair.

I turned into his hug, facing him

I turned into his hug, facing him.... "Hey...hey... look at me...look at me... it's not your fault, I misunderstood too...but look at the bright side... I became stronger..."

He just groaned... "Not anymore Bella, never again...."

"I know, star...I know now..."

"Now help me pack... we can get out of here fast...Ok??" I said kissing his nose... he smiled and nodded...

We got done in a few hours, I did not have much. He cringed every now and then just looking at what I had...

I decided I had to get him out of that mood.... what better than shopping... I forced him to take me to mall....after countless bags of clothes and shoes...Poor Star was too exhausted to think of anything else.....I smiled...

We ordered dinner in and lay on the bed watching TV...

"When are you going back?" I asked....he flinched... I bet he hasn't thought about it...

"Day after tomorrow...."

"Come back with me Bella, I cannot bear leaving you. I just got you back. I don't want to be away from you" he said after a pause... I could feel his hurt...it showed on his face...

I wrapped myself tighter around him...

"I cannot come with you, right now star. I really want to finish my training." He nodded understandingly

"I so hate Luke right now, why does he get to see you every day when I have to go... I am not liking it even a bit." I giggled at his antiques...

"Aww baby... we can always video chat and you can visit during weekends..."

"mmm... let's think about it when we come to the bridge... right now, I just want to hold you" and flipped us over... nuzzled into me and went to sleep...

He was right... why ruin the moment, by thinking about the worst...