Chapter 1-⭐Partner⭐

Abigail's POV
---------------------

First day of school. I always hated going to school. I know it's typical. Hates going to school, has crushes, hates homework. Blah blah blah. I'm 15 and a SOC and I have a crush on a greaser. I never understood why greaser's and soc's hated each other.

"Abby wait up girl!" it was one of your best friends.

"Hey Cammy!" I kinda screamed. Everyone kinda turned. I was laughing at this point.

"so I heard that Bob likes you, again" Cammy said frowning. Bob was already dating someone and he was a player. He always wanted to get with me and I refused. I just don't know how he doesn't get a hint that I basically hate him.

" yeah I know. He keeps following me saying that I should date him and it's getting ridiculous at this point." I was so annoyed with him. " we should get to class Cammy"

The bell rang just in time. We headed to our first class which was literature.

"Hi class I'm your teacher Mrs. Beckley and I'm going to be teaching literature. Now I'll have you know that today you guys can discuss, but I will put you in pairs of two. Today is the only day I'll pair you, so for the rest of the year you can sit with whoever you please." Mrs.beckley stated.
" ALRIGHT, I will get started. Huh looks like no one has the same name. Cammy you will be with Kevin. Brenna you will be with Ally. Johnny with Viper. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. ponyboy with Abigail." she carried on with the rest of the class.

I was the only SOC who was paired with a greaser. It was either SOC and SOC or greaser and greaser. Of course I didn't mind, but everyone was giving us glares. Soc's were giving ponyboy glares and greaser's were giving me glares. This is going to be great.

"Hi I'm ponyboy!" he said putting out his hand. At this point everyone was staring waiting for my next move. I stood up and shook his hand. He had a big smile on his face by now.

" Hi I'm Abigail. It's very nice to meet you ponyboy. What do you want to talk about?" I asked but I guess he was surprised that I even spoke to him.

" wow I didn't think you would even want to talk to me." he said shyly.

"Why wouldn't I? You seem super nice" I guess I was too nice because it made him blush.

" yeah well thanks I guess. It's just that-"

" I know I'm a soc and you are a greaser, but who cares there is nothing different about us" I just smiled. He was so worried that I would hate him and not even talk to him. I felt so bad.

" Ummm so where do you live?" I asked just randomly and I'm sure some people heard. It's just weird because everyone around us were asking the same thing, so what was the difference?

"Well I live in my house." I just laughed. "No well I live in the east side of town. It's white, two story wood house. It looks run down and we have a fence around the whole house as well as there is a big tree on the left side of the house."

"Wow that was very descriptive. Also ok cool." I said

"Where do you live?" ponyboy asked me but then the bell rang.

"I gotta go, maybe I'll see you at lunch"

Ponyboy's POV
------------------------

"I gotta go, maybe I'll see you at lunch" Abigail said walking out of class

"ok" I skipped all of my classes until lunch because I really wanted to see her.

"YoOOOOooooOOOOOoOO POOOOOOOONNNNNYYYYBBBBBOOOOOYYY!!!!" said two-bit trying to walk towards me. Of course he was drunk. Johnny was trying to help two-bit walk. I just laughed the whole way we walked towards lunch.

We met up with Viper , Brenna, and Ally at the table. Johnny sat next to Viper and I gave him a smirk. He just glared back at me.

"So how was your first period guys?"

"mine was awesome since all of us have the same class" answered Brenna. She was super sweet and smart.

Everyone agreed. "I had an AMaZIng FirST cLaSs" said two-bit drunk as always

"Two-bit you don't even go to class" said Ally. Ally loved to write like me and loved animals.

We all just laughed at Ally's remark

We heard yelling and then someone came over to our table and grabbed my shoulder...
_______________________________________
793 words

HEY GUYS! so this was my first chapter and I really hoped you like it. If you have any ideas just ask me. Just leave a vote! BYE!