Chapter 13-⭐trust⭐

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I was still sitting at the edge of the bed and I'm sure my mouth dropped. I couldn't believe that ponyboy Curtis actually said that he loves me.

"Abby I-im sorry. If I came out to strong." he just stared at me and I just fell for that smile. You could always trust pony no matter what the problem. "Pony it's fine. I-i just wasn't expecting you to say that. W-what about cherry?"

"Abigail look yeah I liked cherry" he said as he was wiping away his tears. "But I love you. You are a better person than her and I truly love you for that." he sat up straight grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I could tell I was blushing.

We both looked at eachother when we heard the front door open. We heard footsteps coming towards the door and the lock started to turn.

"Can you open the door? Are you alright ponyboy?" I could tell it was johnny.

"Y-yeah I'm fine um hold on" he looked at me and gave me a kiss on the lips then told me to get under the bed. I really didn't know the point of it but I did it anyways. I touched my lips. Was that even real?

"Ponyboy we need to talk. About Abigail"

"what about her. I know she was hugging Randy but that's fine."

"ok so you know how you liked cherry? Would you like her if she kissed the same guys before getting with you?"

"umm what?"

"ponyboy all I'm saying is that someone kissed your brother and Randy and they might kiss you"

"oh well I mean-i don't really know what to think about this. I mean she hasn't dated me so I guess I'd be fine with it"

I can't believe johnny was telling ponyboy all this! I lost almost all trust for him. I didn't mean for it to happen it's just that, we'll three boys like me and I can't choose because all of them are very special to me. They have protected me. Cared for me. Some have done bad but I guess I pushed that behind me.

"O-oh ok pony just asking"

"ok johnny. You sure your good?"

I didn't hear anything so um sure johnny nodded. He walked out of the door.

"You can come out now" I scooted out from underneath the bed and gave him a half smile. I then walked towards the window and started climbing out.

"Where are you going?" he looked very nervous.

"I'm going through the front door so it's not as suspicious"  he nodded and I climbed out
_______________________________________
463 words

HEY GUYS! I know it was short but I'll make a longer one. LOVE YA!