chapter 14-⭐You guys⭐

Abigail's POV
______________

I nodded to ponyboy and climbed out of the window and saw Brenna and Ally staring back at me and I just waved them to go inside. As I was done, I wiped off my clothes and i felt myself being pulled away. I was screaming but couldn't move and then I was pushed into a car.

"Randy?!" I was shocked and happy to see him. He went to pull me in for a kiss but I pulled back. I couldn't do this. What about ponyboy?

Randy faced forward and gripped onto his steering wheel.

"Abigail I'm sorry I just had to see you. I'm sorry that ponyboy saw you but I love you and you are a soc...," he said and I gave him a glare, "or a greaser." He looked at me then the house and started to drive a little.

"Randy? What are you doing?" he just kept going and nodded to the house. Ponyboy was staring at me with worry and sad eyes. I felt the car moving and I hit randy's arm. He kept going and I looked at ponyboy to get help. Ponyboy ran back inside and darry and dally came out.

"Randy let me go," I opened the door and he drove a little faster "Randy!" He kept driving and I could hear dally screaming to let me go. He didn't listen and he drove and sped up. "Abigail listen to me, what about your family. Blood or not. Just come back home to us. Be a soc, live a happy life. No more worry. Be with me. We can sort out our differences between soc and grease." Was he out of his mind?!

"You are out of you're mind!!! LET ME GO!" He just kept driving picking up speed and we were hit by darry who was driving his car. He kept repeatedly hitting the back of randy's car, over and over again. "Abigail look I'm sorry but I'm taking you home." I kinda felt bad for him. I mean I understood. He loved me, or whatever it was. He just wanted to take me home.

"Randy I'm sorry but I'm not going home with you." He looked at me and was just as surprised as I was when I opened the door and jumped out. He was going so fast that when I jumped out I bounced and kept rolling until I came to a stop. Randy's car zoomed pass and Darry's car stopped right before it ran me over. Darry rushed out if his car and ran to kneel beside me. "Abigail are you ok? Did Randy hurt you? Did I hit you with my car?" Dally came over as well. "C'mon man give Abigail some air." He turned and smiled at me. I just laughed at the both of them. "eh, kinda, no" I said and darry just looked at me. "Abigail what do you mean eh and kinda?" Darry was so worried and he picked me up and put me over his shoulders. Dally just ran back to the house laughing. "Really darry? I'm not a baby. I'm fine" I crossed my arms and darry laughed at me. "Hey don't laugh at me." What literally felt like hours, which was only 1 minute, we finally reached the house and darry put me down. We walked inside and everyone was there staring at me with shocked expressions.

I kept walking and I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist...
_______________________________________
629 words

HEY GUYS! Thank you so much for over 200 reads! You guys are awesome. And I'm so glad I get to write for all of you! I know what I'm saying right now is cringe. But whatevs! Lol Thank you! BYE!