Chapter 10-⭐lost⭐

Abigail's POV
--------------------

Me and dally walked to the Curtis house. We stopped at the gate.

"ok Abigail, remember you are rose my cousin."

"I know dally. I'll just play along like I have been"

We walked inside and I saw Viper sitting on the couch

"Dally who the hell is this?" Viper looked straight at me and had a smile on her face.

She jumped from the couch and gave me a hug

"Hey Viper! I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Where have you been"

"with dally. I'm pretending to be his cousin because I want a new start."

"oh ok. I won't say anything. Glad to have you back greaser." I just laughed when she said that.

I heard the door handle turn and johnny and Ponyboy came through the door.

"oh hey rose! Johnny this is rose, dally's cousin. Rose this is johnny." I held my hand out but johnny didn't shake it.

He turned around and just walked outside.

*what's wrong with him?*

I was outside and didn't see him until I felt hands around my mouth and I started to scream.

"ABIGAIL SHUSH!" it was johnny. He said it in a whisper.

"j-johnny!" I gave him a hug.

"Where have you been. And rose? Really."

"it was dally's idea. I'm his cousin now. Wait johnny how did you recognize me?"

He just laughed. I looked at him confused.

"Ab-rose why wouldn't I recognize you."

I told him the whole story.

"wow so no one recognized you except for me and Viper? I'm surprised" we both laughed at the same time. Then someone walked up.

"Hey johnny, who's this?" finally. It was darry.

Before johnny could answer soda came up from behind and answered for him.

"Her name is rose and she's dally's cousin darry." he just looked at me and we didn't break eye contact.

"alright johnny, soda, and rose let's all go inside before it gets cold."

We walked inside and soda grabbed my arm.

"can I talk to you?"

"Sure"

"let's go upstairs"

He grabbed my arm again and we walked upstairs.

Sodapop's POV
-----------------------

I grabbed rose's arm and we walked upstairs.

I led her to my parents room and shut the door.

She just looked at me with her eyes. She looked so much like Abigail.

"so rose"

"yes soda"

"Where did you come from"

" I came from New York. Why?" she looked nervous.

"huh. Well why did you leave your parents for dally?"

"Dally told me a lot about you. You should know. It's runs in the family. We always run away from our family."

I was shocked. I couldn't tell if she was rose or Abigail. I knew what I had to say to break her.

"broad" I whispered under my breath.

She turned to me. "What was that? I couldn't understand you"

I decided to scream it

"YOU ARE A BROAD!! A BROAD!" she glared at me and I knew I broke her. She jumped onto me and tackled me to the floor.

Dally's POV
-------------------

Everyone soon arrived and we were downstairs when I heard screaming. Everyone got up and went to the stairs.

"Is that Sodapop?" ponyboy asked.

Oh shit.

"where's rose?" I was panicked.

"she's up there with soda. Why?" Steve said and just looked at me.

Then I heard it. That word that could destroy anyone. Soda just called her a broad and I knew she would break.

I ran upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Open up!!!! Soda! Rose! Open the fuck up!"

I heard rose scream. And soda laughing.

"I knew it! I knew you weren't rose. Please Abigail. Stay with me." I could hear him cry but Abigail continued to scream.

Darry came up behind me and knocked down the door.

Sodapop's POV
-----------------------

"I knew it! I knew you weren't rose. Please Abigail. Stay with me." I started to cry and Abigail just screamed. I knew she wasn't scared but she didn't want to hurt me.

All of a sudden the door got knocked down by darry.

"Soda! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF OF HER!" Darry just looked at us in shock and grabbed me trying to get me off of her. I wouldn't budge. I didn't want to leave her.

Dally came into the room and grabbed rose from under me and just held her as she cried.

"Soda you need to calm down. What is up with you?" I looked at dally then rose. I couldn't say it. I didn't want to hurt her more.

"I don't know. We were just..."

"Were just what soda? You better answer me or dally and rose are never coming back here.

"darry it's ok. Me and soda just tackled eachother and then I didn't want to lose so I screamed." Abigail looked at me and just gave me sad eyes.

Darry let me go. And rose walked out of the room and I heard the door shut.

I lost her

Again
_______________________________________
852 WORDS

HEY GUYS! So here's another chapter and I hope you liked it! Leave a vote if you did. BYE!