chapter 7-⭐Confused⭐

Abigail's POV
---------------------

*ponyboy likes me? Fuck this can't be happening*

I can't believe he actually liked me. I have always had feelings for him but now I'm just confused. Not with him but with everything.

Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------

"Hey darry watcha doing in that room. You know we keep all our parents stuff in their ?" It was weird to find him in their. He hasn't gone in there since the accident.

"Huh? Oh nothing I wanted to check to see if there were any animals in there." His eyes were puffy and he gave me a look of guilt.

"Well did you find anything?" I was worried. I started to walk up the stairs and into the bedroom. I could here creaks coming from the room.

"No I didn't find anything. Hey come down here for dinner"

"Yeah pony come down here." soda and darry wanted me to come down so badly. Why?

"ok just give me a second. Imma go to the bathroom." I walked to the bathroom and turned on the light and walked out. I went into the bedroom and started to open it.

Darry's POV
-------------------

I knew I gave pony a guilt look. I just couldn't lie to him. I knew he was going upstairs to check so I just told him it was dinner time. He said he was going to the bathroom so I guess that was ok.

Sodapop's POV
-----------------------

Everything is going to be fine. I was eating my dinner and I couldn't stop thinking about Abigail. My heart was broken when ponyboy said he liked her.

Did I really like her? I felt so protective of her. Not in a brother way. No. But in a caring, loving way.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I was falling asleep in the bed when I heard the door opening. I didn't think it was a big deal so I stayed in bed. For some reason I was hoping it was Sodapop.

"Abigail? What are you doing here?" oh no it was ponyboy

"ponyboy please stay away from me" he kept coming closer to me.

"PLEASE DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!" I started screaming at the top of my lungs. And I heard the rush of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Abigail are you ok?" it was soda. He pushed past ponyboy and came next to me in the bed

"Ponyboy I think you should leave"

"Darry why?"

"Leave pony!" darry got really angry. I guess he just wanted to protect me.

"FINE! ILL GO! IM SORRY ABIGAIL IF I HURT YOU!" ponyboy had tears in his eyes.

I grabbed sodas hand and cried. I instantly stopped.

"Why did you stop crying? Are you ok now?"

I didn't answer. There was no point in crying. I didn't want this to be sappy. Like I cry all the time and wait around for a boy.

I could hear stuff in the background. People saying my name. I never answered.

I got up from the bed and gave soda a kiss on the lips. He was absolutely shocked.

I went to the door, went downstairs, and left. I kept walking down the street. I saw the same old blue Mustang pull up.

"Abigail are you ok? Can you get in the car so we can talk. Please?" it was Randy. I turned to him and got in his car.

"thanks for coming in the car. I just wanna talk. Look I'm sorry for forcing you. You are the only girl I've done it to and I guess the reason I did it is because I love you. I didn't know if you had the same feelings so I forced into doing something wrong. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me." He turned to me and smiled.

I looked at him and just stared at him. And I leaned forward and gave him a kiss as well.

*ABIGAIL WAKE UP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? STOP THIS!!!! STOP*

My mind was screaming at me, telling me this wasn't right but I didn't listen and kept kissing him. I pulled away.

"I-i have to go" I opened the car door and darted out. I started running.

This all seemed familiar. I didn't cry this time, but kept running. I had to find Dallas Winston.
_______________________________________
754 words

HEY GUYS!! I really tried not to make this a sappy story. I didn't want it her to be crying the whole entire time because she doesn't have a sad life. If you like it leave a VOTE! BYE!