chapter 9-⭐lies⭐

Abigail's POV
--------------------

"Hey Dally. Who's this?"

I looked up and he put his hand out.

"Hi I'm ponyboy, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

Dally looked straight at me and I looked back at him

This first name I could think of was.....

"This is my cousin. My cousin rose. She left her parents and came here to find me" Dally said.

I looked straight at him and then looked straight at ponyboy.

"Oh ok, that's cool. Well hi rose. Again." he had a big smile plastered on his face.

I realized his hand was still hanging so I shook it and smiled back. Ponyboy said he had to catch up with johnny and he would introduce me.

It's so weird. No one knowing who I am. IT'S AWESOME! I love all of this and I figured if I really wanted to be with someone I could see if they are loyal.

I walked next to dally until we got to the gas station.

"Hey cous" I elbowed him in the side

"Shut up just go with it." he smirked at me and I smiled back.

"Hey soda. Not alot of people huh?" Dally asked soda but he didn't reply he was just so sad.

Soda looked up at me and was just so confused.

"Dally who's this?" he looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"This is my cousin she came and left her parents to find me" I just stayed silent the whole time.

"Oh, ok. Well hi I guess. I'm Sodapop but some people call me soda I guess." He said so sadly. He was so sad and depressed.

"h-hey you ok Sodapop?" I was kinda worried.

He just looked at me and he was about to say something and then Steve walked in.

"HEY Dally and young lady I haven't met yet. And also Sodapop" he just laughed at soda as he got a glare from him.

"Hi I'm rose, dally's cousin." I held my hand out and he shook it.

"Related to dally? I would've taken you for a soc if you didn't have that outfit." he smirked and said "Welp I'm gonna head out, we haven't had any traffic so we might as well close up for the day."

Soda nodded and we walked out, but as soon as he was going to close it up a blue Mustang pulled up.

"Hey soda, Steve, dally..and someone." I kinda glared at him

"oh my apologies I didn't mean to be rude I just didn't know who you were."

"what do you want Randy." soda had an anger of tone in his voice. Steve just looked at dally then me and we backed away a little.

"Look soda I just want you to fix my car that's it"

"Why so you can go find Abigail and force her again?!"

"No I've changed!! JUST STOP IT!"

"I BLAME YOU FOR ALL THIS SHIT RANDY AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"WELL ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT! I CARE FOR HER AND IM SURE YOU DO TO SO CAN WE LAY OFF OF EACHOTHER!"

"NO" He curled his hand into a fist and walked closer to Randy.

I ran as fast as I could and ran between the two. They just looked at me confused and dally looked at me and mouthed ~dont do it~.

I listened to him and just walked away. Dally pulled my arm and we just walked.

I knew that there was conflict but I didn't know that they actually cared about me so much.

"Hey Dally."

"Yeah kid?"

"What happened back there. Why are they like that?"

"it happened once you left. I mean it took ponyboy so long. He would cry just thinking about you."

"oh"

"I know it hasn't been long, but they care. And soda found Randy and punched him because he thought that he took you away. Randy said he would never do that ever again."

"I see. I guess I'll just hang with you then. Can we go to the Curtis house now?"

"Sure thing let's go"
_______________________________________
734 words

Well hey guys! So I know it's been long since I last posted I've been busy and I lost my creativeness for a moment but I'm back and will be posting more.

Thank you guys so much for reading!

IF YOU LIKED IT JUST LEAVE A VOTE!

BYE!