chapter 3-⭐Fights⭐

Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------

School was over and I was really worried about Abigail. I mean what if she really does get hurt and what if I can't save her?

We both got up and left. I had to catch up with my friends so I had to leave her.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I decided to head to the east side since there is any soc's that go there. At least I think so. I mean it's safer because I'll have the Curtis home to go to if I'm in trouble.

I was walking when I see a blue Mustang pull up beside me. Oh no.

"Hey hot stuff why don't you get in the car?"

"I'm not interested Randy" I said with a tone but I guess he knew since he said "BITCH DONT HAVE THAT TONE WITH ME. YOU ARE MINE!"

With that I started running and I saw a run down house with a tree.

*it's the Curtis house! Only a little bit more* I thought

I was almost there when someone grabbed me.

"LET GO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------

I was sitting at home with my brothers soda and darry when I heard a scream. They kept screaming Ober and over again and then it stopped. I woke up darry and told him I heard someone screaming. I hope they are alright

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I had a knife to my cheek and it slid down to my neck. I gulped.

"See I have you in my possession now bitch. You can't run or do anything. You will do what you are told or I'll stab you."

I nodded. He took the knife away from my throat and I hesitated. If I run he will catch me and I might die but if I play along I'll live.

"Huh I'm proud of you. Most girls run away and end up almost bleeding to death. You no. You are special and I know you truly love me."

He caressed my cheek and I grabbed it and held it. I hate this so much. But I don't want to get hurt.

He intertwined my fingers and started to kiss me. It was forced for me but not for him. I hated every second of it.

I smiled into the kiss and then stepped away. He looked at me and smiled

"I knew you loved me" Randy said and then he hit me straight in the face. I was bleeding and then he picked me up and shoved me in his car. I tried to get out but he tied me up.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you that bad" I fucking knew he was bad and I hate him so much. But then I was dragged out of the Mustang. I looked up and it was ponyboy boy.

Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------

Me and darry walked outside the house and I saw Abigail being forced into a kiss and then she was punched in the face.

I started running with darry and when we got there I realized it was Randy. Darry pushed Randy to the ground and punched him left and right until he was knocked out. I grabbed Abigail and we ran to my house

"Abigail you ok?" I was worried and and I put my hand on her shoulder. I saw soda giving me a look and I mouthed <shut up>.

"Yeah I'm fine. How bad is it?" wow she's asking how bad the mark is on her face even though she literally could've been raped.

"it's pretty bad miss. Hi I'm darry" my brother put his hand out and she shook it.

"Hi I'm Abigail, but you probably already know that because ponyboy was screaming my name" I just giggled and heard another laugh from behind me.

"Hi I'm soda"

"Abigail"

Sodapop's POV
----------------------
Wow she was amazing. I could tell she was a Soc. Damn I hope she doesn't tell anyone cause we're going to be in trouble if she does.

"You ain't gonna tell nobody you were here right?" I just needed reassurance

"No I won't tell anyone. I don't get why soc's and greaser's hate each other. There really is no point. But you don't have to worry. Now do you soda?"

"what do you mean?" I wouldn't get hurt. Why?

"Well because you are soda and every girl drools over you trust me I've seen it"

"Well do you drool over me" I felt eyes burning in the back of my head and I turned around to see ponyboy giving me a death glare so bad that it even scared me.

Abigail's POV
---------------------
"Well do you drool over me?" soda asked.

Wow that was rude I don't get why people like him

"No I'm not a dog. I don't drool over someone I just met unlike you." I smiled and his face turned red

I heard laughter coming from ponyboy.

"Abigail is it ok if I patch you up before you go?" darry asked holding some medical supplies

"Sure why not I have no where else to be"

He started to walk over and then there was a bang on the door
_______________________________________
888 words

Hey guys so that was my third chapter I hope you guys really like it and if you did just leave a vote. BYE!