chapter 4-⭐Friends⭐

Abigail's POV
---------------------

He started to walk over than there was a bang at the door

"Hey imma just clean ya up really quick" darry said

"Do you guys have a mirror? I want to see it"

"we do, let me go get that for you" darry was very calm and I never understood why he came back holding a mirror. "here"

"ok thanks" I held up the mirror. There's nothing a little makeup can't do to fix it.

 There's nothing a little makeup can't do to fix it

I mean I guess it could've been worse. It could've been purple. I jumped out of my seat when I heard the bang on the door again.

"It's ok I got you" ponyboy said giving me a comforting smile. I blushed and smiled and his face turned red.

"Hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyy guys!" huh I wonder who he is and everyone else.

A whole pile of greaser's came into the living room and stopped once they saw me.

"who is she?"

"yeah what the hell"

"BrooOaoooO who is this"

One tall man came into the room and stared at me

"Who is this broad?"

That was enough to make me jump out of Ponyboy's arms and lunge onto the guy and I made him fall to the ground.

"Don't you ever call me a broad again" I stared into his eyes and didn't break eyecontact.

"Ok geez! Now get off me"

Everyone gasped and looked at me.

"Why ya'll staring at me for?"

"No one not even a girl made the Dallas Winston take orders" said one guy

DALLAS WINSTON?!???!?!???!? OH SHIT THAT WAS DALLAS THE DALLAS!!???? CRAP!

"I've heard of you around my neighbor h-hood" I said trying to be confident

"huh so you stuttered. Scared of me?"

"No"

He got so close to my face we were inches apart. My heart was beating so fast I didn't know what to do. What if he hurt me?

"Don't try to be so confident when you are afraid. Broads like you are always afraid."

"That's it!"

I punched square in the jaw and he stumbled backwards and held his face. He just smiled. It was terrifying. It was as if he was waiting for me to crumble to say sorry.

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME A BROAD DALLAS WINSTON! IM NOT ONE OF YOUR LITTLE PUPPETS TO CONTROL. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!"

With that Dallas Winston slowly walked towards me and put his hand out.

"Toughest girl I've seen in my life"

I shook is hand and everyone had there mouths opened. Soon I introduced myself to everyone and vice versa.

I think I really found my true friends
_______________________________________
468 WORDS

HEY GUYS! So glad that I made these many chapters. I love all of you guys and all of my supporters. If you like it leave a vote! BYE!