Chapter 8- ⭐The change⭐

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I had to find dally. I went to the first place I could think of. I had to go to Bucks. I got there and I was out of breath.

I went to go knock on the bar but when I turned the corner I saw ponyboy and johnny asking for Dallas. I listened in on their conversation.

"Dally I killed him, I killed Bob" Johnny killed Bob. I can't believe he killed him.

"yeah, yeah sure come in guys" I saw dally motion them inside. I ran to the door and knocked on it.

"what the hell do you want?"

"umm excuse me? What the hell dude." I was kinda pissed off. "I want to come in." I started to walk in and he stopped.

"No can do" I kept walking in.

"HEY NO BROADS ALOUD!"

That was it. No one calls me a broad. I jumped on him and kicked him in his sides.

Dally's POV
------------------

"alright johnny, ponyboy here's $50. Hop on a train and get out of town." Johnny and Ponyboy nodded.

I heard screaming and someone yelling

"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"

"Guys I'll be right back" they nodded.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME A FUCKING BROAD YOU ASSHOLE!!!!"

"Abigail? What the hell!" I was kind of pissed off but also really proud.

"Abigail look. What is up with you. First you jump on me because I called you that and now you are on jumping in him? DAMN GIRL!" she stared me dead in the eyes. Got up and ruffled out her dress.

"Dally I need help. So umm I know ponyboy is here and that johnny killed Bob. I heard and saw them telling you. Randy and Ponyboy almost got into a fight and now I don't know what to do with my feelings. Can you help. I went to soda but he didn't help. Well kinda but not really. Soooooo yeah I just need you." she just rambled so much.

"FINE. But you have to stay down here or something at least."

"ok thanks also I need help to blend in with the greaser's."

"umm why?"

"Because I need you to help since you are the king of trouble."

"ok I need to talk to ponyboy and johnny so give me a second."

"I'll wait here." after she said that I walked up stairs back to ponyboy. He was soaking wet so I gave him one of my shirts and jackets. We walked downstairs and we hurried so that they can catch the train.

Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------

Dally was pushing me and johnny towards the door when I saw a soc sitting at the bar.

"Hey miss. You doing ok?" I asked this young lady and she seemed drunk. She didn't turn around so I tapped her shoulder.

Still no response

I kinda shook her this time. She wasn't waking up. I knew I would regret this but I screamed and kinda slapped her.

She didn't wake up or even move.

"DALLY! HELP ME" Dally and johnny turned around and ran to her. "she's not waking up. I tried everything."

"it's ok ponyboy I'm sure she's going to be ok. Right dally?" Johnny tried not to act scared. Dally didn't say anything. He looked straight at her face. I tried to look but dally pushed me away.

"Dally who is she?"

"yeah dally why didn't you let me see. Who is she?" I wanted to see who she is.

"Guys I don't know if she's ok so I'm going to take her to the hospital. Guys just get to the train." me and johnny headed for the train.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I could hear commotion but I was too tired to even move. I was picked up by dally and taken up stairs.

"Abigail? Wake up. BROAD!" after that remark I sat straight up.

"I literally hate you"

"Were going shopping"

"wait why?"

"Because you want to blend in. So you have to look like a greaser. No one will notice you. Trust me"

"ok fine let's get going then" We walked to the mall and got some clothes and makeup for me to wear and got a new haircut.

I wondered how Dallas even got this money. He probably stole it.

I looked nothing like myself

I looked nothing like myself. And that was good. I won't have to worry about anything anymore. It's a new me.

I'm having a new beginning. A new start.

We walked out of the store and walked around.

Ponyboy?

"Hey Dally. Who's this girl?"
_______________________________________
780 words

HEY GUYS! So I really liked this chapter and the fact that she has a new beginning. If you liked it leave a VOTE! BYE!