Chapter 11-⭐Feelings⭐

Sodapop's POV
-----------------------

I lost her

Again

I don't know what I did and I didn't want to hurt her.

Darry just sat there with me while everyone else was downstairs.

"Soda what just happened. Why are you acting this way."

"D-darry I love her"

"Soda you can't love her. You just met. If it was a while ago then yes."

"Darry that's the thing. I've known her for a while and I can't explain how I do and what's really going on but it just is"

He just stared at me blankly and I didnt know what he was going to do. He put his hand up and I thought he was going to hit me.

"ok that's fine. Hey just grab my hand I'll help you up"

"Thank you"

"But... You have to take responsibility and you better behave or else" darry was that kind of guy that you knew doesn't joke around.

"ok I will. I promise"

We both walked downstairs and everyone looked pissed. Except for two-bit, he passed out.

"what's with the glares?" I looked at darry and he stood aside

Steve comes up and pushes me against a wall

"SODA WHAT THE HELL MAN!"

"W-what??!"

"ROSE WALKED OUT OF HERE WITH RED CHEECKS. She was crying dude. What did you do."

I pushed his hand off but he pushed me back against it.

Kylie and Johnny just looked at me. They knew.

"You guys knew?!!! You knew and didn't even say anything to me!!!"

I was pissed off by now.

"Soda please. I was sitting on the couch and rose came in that's all" Viper looked so sorry.

"THATS NOT ALL IS IT!?"

She clung to johnny.

"Soda I think you should stay away for a little while. Just stay in our room. We don't want any trouble." Ponyboy was cautious around me but I listened.

I walked up to the room and slammed the door. I didn't care what people said I just wanted Abigail back and they would never understand.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

My cheecks were red and my eyes puffy. I was still walking with dally and we went to his place well where he sleeps anyways.

We got there and it reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. Everyone stared at me and made comments about dally finding a girl.

It was disgusting. We went up to his room. I mean it was ok.

"you'll sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Or not sleep at all"

"ok"

"Hey kid. You ok?"

"yeah I'm fine. I just want to find Randy."

"Abby don't let this stuff get to you. Have fun. Live your life."

"Yeah I guess I will. I won't let the past hold me behind" 

"ok little inspiration. Now go to sleep kid."

"goodnight dally"

"goodnight"

____________NEXT MORNING__________

Abigail's POV
--------------------

I slept really well. And I was ready to start a new day. I'll just have to wear what I wore before until I get more clothes.

"Finally your awake."

"Well good morning to you to dally"

"let's go get lunch. I'm feeling burgers. You?"

"yeah let's go" we got up and walked downstairs and out of the bar.

We walked down the the restaurant to go get burgers when I saw that blue Mustang again. I gulped. He's actually here.

"Rose calm down. Your fine."

I just nodded and we walked inside

"table for two please"

"right this way"

It was the usual questions asked and me and dally got cheeseburgers. I thought it was the waitress but no it had to be one of guys from Randy's gang now.

"Hey fine lady how about you come sit with me and my friends?" he was definitely drunk. He sat down next to me and put his hand around my shoulder.

"you seem nice and quiet maybe we can go to the movies or my place." he whispered it in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

Who was this guy?! He was disgusting and drunk. Dally just looked at me and sent him a look to calm down.

The guy got up and waited for me. I got up and walked with him to a table almost across from where I was.

"Hey guys I picked up this hot stuff and now she's going to sit with us."

Everyone cheered and clapped. He sat me down next to someone I knew. Randy. Out of everyone he sat me next to him.

Everyone at the table tried to talk to me and asked if I wanted to come home with them except for one. Randy. He barely looked at me and didn't ask me any questions at all. I was surprised.

I nudged him in the side with my elbow. He just turned to me with sad eyes.

I looked at him.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing. You look familiar. What's your name?"

"Rose."

"Hi rose I'm Randy and um yeah I guess that's it" he kinda laughed and I smiled.

"Randy. Are you drunk?"

"No I quit drinking since and accident."

"A car one?"

"No something personal."

"oh ok"

He looked at me for a long time. I wanted it to stay like this forever.

He got up and walked out. I had to follow him.

I went outside but he was gone. And I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned around and it was Randy. He was so confused.

"Why did you follow me?"

"Oh um I don't know I just did"

"Abigail is that you?"

I stood there and looked at him. He leaned forward and I did the same.

He kissed me and I felt so happy with him but why?
_______________________________________
974 WORDS

HEY GUYS!! Here's another chapter and I hope you liked it!!! IF YOU LIKED IT JUST LEAVE A VOTE! BYE!