Chapter 6-⭐The truth⭐

Abigail's POV
--------------------

"oh it was nothing just a little remark" I turned around and kissed him. He was just as surprised as I was. After I kissed him I turned around and saw ponyboy...

Ponyboy just stared at me.

"Get lost greaser" Randy said.

"Hey I know the dirty tricks you soc's do to girls. What did you do to her?" ponyboy said with anger in his voice.

"I didn't do anything to this angel you dumbass. Now leave before I punch you in the face" Randy said.

I was kinda pissed off at this point. It was like I fell into a love trap and I didn't know what I was doing. My heart said go with Randy and ponyboy but my head just couldn't think.

"I'll never leave you two alone, you scum" ponyboy said. His fists were balled and he was ready to fight.

"STOP! Guys please just don't fight I hate fights and all this conflict between you two. So just stop. I'll leave." I said almost crying and then out of no where I started running.

I could hear them screaming my name to come back but I didn't listen. I knew where I had to go. The Dx gas station.

Ponyboy's POV
------------------------

I kept screaming her name to come back but she kept running. I didn't chase after her. I didn't know why I just stood there but I did.

Randy's POV
--------------------

I actually felt like I loved her. She was so sweet and caring. I came to her and just took advantage. What was wrong with me!? I yelled her name and when she didn't come back I chased after her.

I wanted her back, safe in my arms. I knew she would never love me but I still tried. I ran out of breath and Abigail was out of sight.

Randal and Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------------------------

I just hope she doesn't get hurt.

Sodapop's POV
-----------------------

I was working on a car while girls were screaming my name.

Honestly I really hated all the attention. The screams, the fan girls. I wanted someone who would love me for me.

<DING>

The door rang.

"STEVE CAN YOU GET THE COSTUMER?!"

" No sir I think this is a job for you!!!" Steve said laughing as he walking past me.

I walked towards the counter and saw Abigail. She had tears down her eyes and she could barely breathe. She looked like she was about to pass out.

"Abigail are you alri-"

She lunged towards me and started crying in my shirt.

"P-please, I n-need your h-help." she said through breaths.

"it's ok, it's fine. What happened?" I was kinda scared for her.

"R-randy forced me to kiss him and put a knife to my back and was saying that if I don't do what he says I'll be impaled. And then I kissed him randomly. I didn't know what I was doing but I did it." she was still crying in my shirt.

"And then Ponyboy and Randy almost fought. They were going to and then I left and ran crying. A-and now I'm h-here." she was balling her eyes out and I hugged her even tighter.

"Hey look Abigail it's going to be ok you are going to be safe. Just come and you can sleep in my house for the night." she looked at me with a concerned look in her eye.

"Don't worry I won't tell ponyboy that you are staying." I looked into her eyes and gave her a smile.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

Sodapop looked into my eyes and gave me the sweetest smile ever. He was so nice. He was generally a nice person.

I leaned forward and whispered. "Thank you"

I stayed there the whole time until they closed and walked with Sodapop.

"Hey kid how are you doing?" soda said his eyes were filled with worry.

"I'm ok. We're going to back to your house right?" I asked just to make sure.

"yes." he said while smiling at me.

His eyes were so beautiful and I felt so comfortable near him. The next thing ya know, we're at his house.

We walked inside.

"phew darry isn't home yet." we heard a car pull up.

"guess I spoke to soon. Hurry Abigail, upstairs. Just stay in the room it's not used." soda said. I nodded. I decided to check out the room.

There was dust almost everywhere and I saw a pearl necklace. It was super nice and it must've cost a ton of money. I kept checking out everything and saw a picture of two people.

A man and a woman. They were dressed in nice clothes.

*must be soc's* I thought.

Something was off. Darry kinda looked like the man. Soda had his mother's eyes and Ponyboy had the women's smile.

I gasped and stumbled backwards. Hitting into a dresser causing myself to fall.

"what was that?" I could tell it was darry.

"it's nothing I'm sure of it" soda said. He's really bad at lying.

"huh yeah sure. I'm going to to go check it out. Stay here." I could hear Darry's footsteps.

He started to open the front door and I darted under the bed.

I started to hear him cry. I understood why.

Ponyboy, Sodapop, and Darry were all part of the Curtis family which were soc's. The parents died in a horrible accident. Killed by a train. They couldn't stay in the house so I guess they moved here and became greaser's.

"DARRY YOU UP THERE STILL?" I could hear Sodapop yelling.

Then of course I did it. I fucking sneezed. I could see Darry walking towards me and looked under the bed.

"Abigail?"

"yeah its me"

"Abigail what are you doing here?"

"I 'm sorry I didn't know you guys were the Curtis family. And I needed to stay here. Soda said I could but you can't tell ponyboy that I'm here."

"Why can't I tell him?"

"for reasons. Please. Promise me you won't."

"I promise"

"HEY GUYS IM HERE!" ponyboy said.

*shit*

"you guys won't believe what happened. I have feelings for Abigail and I think I hurt her"

*ponyboy likes me? Fuck this can't be happening*
_______________________________________
1068 Words

HEY GUYS!! so today was a long chapter and I really hope you guys enjoyed. If you liked the story just give it a star. BYE!