chapter 5-⭐Forces⭐

*about 2 days later*

Abigail's POV
---------------------

My bruise is almost gone and I wanna try to look really nice today. I don't know why. I'm scared because I want to impress ponyboy but I'm still scared of Randal.

I decided to be nice and casual

We'll I guess kinda casual. I still wanted to impress. I walked to school and met up with Cammy. I saw her and she was hooking up with Randal.
It was absolutely disgusting. She looked at me and smirked. I turned around and met up with Viper.

"Heya soc what do ya want?" Viper asked trying to act cool. Huh. I decided to play along

I started screaming. She looked at me so scared

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I even saw a tear. I started laughing so hard and I hugged her.

"Hey! Stop hugging me, you gonna ruin my reputation" I didn't care. "Plus I'm going to get grease on your dress" I instantly pulled away. She just laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I saw ponyboy walking with his buds and he just stared at me in awe.

Ponyboy's POV
------------------------
I was walking with buds talking to two and johnny when I saw Abigail. She was beautiful, her dress was amazing, and her smile could kill me in an instant. I guess my mouth was opened for a while.

"you better your trap shut before you catch flys. I know I'm hot but I didn't know I was that hot" Two-bit said laughing his ass off like always.

I closed my mouth and walked towards Abigail and Viper.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

Ponyboy couldn't keep his mouth closed. I just giggled and Viper noticed. She kept poking me saying that I like him. I just brushed her off and gave her a glare. I waved to Ally and Brenna walking over than I saw it.

I saw Cammy crying, running away, and Randal coming towards me. He came up and slid an arm around my waist. I didn't do anything I just looked at ponyboy and pleaded. He whispered in my ear

"you move and you will be impaled by my knife behind your back" my eyes went wide and I'm sure everyone noticed.

He started dragging me away from everyone. What a pervert!

Ponyboy's POV
------------------------

I looked at Abigail and saw Randal putting an arm around her waist. She looked at my and pleaded. I started walking faster then her eyes went wide.

I knew this trick. All the guys well soc's used it to get the girl. They would put a knife behind your back and then they would do terrible things to them.

I shivered at the thought. I knew I couldn't do anything because then she would get hurt.

And I cared for her, damn I would even say I loved her.

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I knew ponyboy couldn't do anything to help me.

He took me towards his car and told me to wear a blindfold. He told me to have a fake smile as if I was getting a surprise and walk with him.

I did just as he told me and brought me to this weird place. I knew it was near the school. He took the blindfold off and smashed his lips to mine. I pushed him away but he grabbed me back and wouldn't stop. I yelled at him and he just looked at me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

We walked around the building and everyone started clapping and cheering us on. He let go of my hand.

Finally

He slipped his hand around my waist and I'm sure some girls fainted at this point. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Some girls were whispering

"SHES SO LUCKY"
"how would Bob feel about this?"
I laughed at that remark

"what?" Randy said in a caring voice. Huh for some reason it kinda felt right.

"oh it was nothing just a little remark" I turned around and kissed him. He was just as surprised as I was. After I kissed him I turned around and saw ponyboy...
_______________________________________
711

HEY GUYS! Just wanted to let you know thank you guys for reading my story. If you like it leave a like. BYE!