Chapter 12-⭐I love you⭐

Abigail's POV
---------------------

I still can't believe that I'm here kissing Randy and I'm not scared.

I felt so safe. Like he actually cared.

I felt like I was there for hours but it had only been seconds.

We stopped kissing and he looked me in the eyes and just hugged me. He was so calm and so caring.

"Abby where have you been? Or you alright?" his tone was mellow trying to sound as non worried as possible.

"It's ok Randy I'm fine. Don't worry I'm in safe hands." I just smiled as he hugged me then dally came outside and ruined it.

"Ab-Randy? What's going on here?"

"Dal it's ok it's just Randy" Randy looked at me and smiled.

"Randy if you do anything to her or even touch her I'll kill you."

"Dally look I'm not like who I used to be. I'm different. If I love her than so be it."

Dally just looked at him in shock then looked at me. I was just as surprised as he was.

"Abigail let's go." he voice was stern and dark.

"Why dally? I want to just talk to him." I looked at Randy and I knew he didn't want to speak anymore.

"Abigail you kissed him. I thought you trying to start a new life. Why ruin it for someone you were trying to get away from?"

"Dally I don't want to yell. I wanted a new start but I wanted to be with someone who would live me for me."

All of a sudden I see the whole gang show up. They were talking about what to eat when everyone looked up and saw me a greaser, hugging a soc.

Johnny just looked at me then at ponyboy. Ponyboy just looked at me and his mouth dropped.

I saw a single tear leave his eye.

"Ponyboy!!!! WAIT!"

Everyone just looked at me as I got out of randy's grip and ran after ponyboy.

Johnny's POV
---------------------

Dammit! Ponyboy just realized and he caught them in the most awkward situation.

"HEY!" I was so focused in thought that I didn't even realize Steve pushed Randy up against the wall.

Steve just kept yelling at him over an over again.

"RANDY!!! What did you do to her!!!" Steve was so angry but darry had to step in.

"Randy why did you have your hands on her? Why did you touch Abigail?"

"Guys I was only hugging her that's all! I swear!" I didn't believe him. Well I did but I felt like they did more and it scared me.

I saw dally looking at him and I knew that I was right.

"Randy go back inside. Steve let go of him" Dally put on his stern voice and was very serious.

"But Dal."

"Now!"

Steve let go and the whole gang turned away a walked back to the house, hoping Abigail and Ponyboy were there.

Ponyboy's POV
-----------------------

I kept running knowing that Abigail was behind me.

Abigail's POV
----------------------

I was catching up to ponyboy and then I saw my other best friends. Brenna and Ally were walking with eachother just laughing.

"oh hey ponyboy" Ally said while she was confused. She got tapped on the shoulder by Brenna who was pointing to me as I ran as fast as I could.

"Abigail?" Brenna and Ally said at the same time.

They started to run after me as I ran into the house.

When I got into the house I heard a door slam and I knew it was his parents room.

I looked for a way to get in and I saw the tree. I guess that's the only way in.

I started to climb the tree.

"ABIGAIL?!" Ally was shouting.

"ABBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I looked down from the tree and saw Brenna scared. She's such a mom.

I kept climbing and saw ponyboy facing down crying on the pillows.

I silently climbed inside and closed the window. He looked up to me but kept crying. His cheeks were stained with tears.

I looked at him with sad eyes, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ponyboy..." I couldn't bare seeing him like this. "Abigail why. Is he still hurting you? Forcing you? Did everyone recognize you? Was I so blind to not even recognize the one I love?"

"wait..you love me? And no, only Randy and soda new it was me." I kinda lied because I didn't want him to feel bad.

"Abigail...I've always loved you"
_______________________________________
778 words

HEY GUYS!! I know I haven't posted in a while but I'll try to! If you liked it leave A VOTE!!! BYE!