Chapter 56: Hidden Camera?

Tears rolled down my eyes as I was sitting on the sofa, alone. It has been a while since Omar went out to get food from a restaurant while I was at home, alone. Memories of my past flooded in my brain. Omar's words were running through my head.

I just couldn't believe my own uncle and aunt killed my parents just for property.

That's wasn't the only thing that hurt me. What hurt me most was that Omar married me because of sympathy.

I wasn't angry at Omar or his family. I knew why the Chatti family got me married to Omar. It was so that I could have a normal life. But, I was just upset that he married me not because he loved me, but, because he felt bad for me.

Maybe, it wouldn't hurt me but I was falling for Omar. Hard. It was impossible to pretend everything was okay when it was wasn't.

I remembered the time we kissed. More tears dropped down my eyes. We had been married for 6 months now and he never, not even once told me that he loved me.

Was it only me who was falling for Omar?

Did he still didn't any feelings for me?

All the kisses . . . The little make out . . . Was it all lust? Not love?

My heart felt like it was shattering into pieces.

Just what did I meant to Omar? Did he saw me as responsibility or as a lover? Is he doing all this because he felt like he was in debt to my parents?

I just didn't understand. Where was our relationship standing? We didn't had any relationship of any husband and wife. I didn't even know what did I meant to Omar.

Was I just a friend to him?

Or . . .

I remembered how everytime he kissed me. My fingers ran on my lips as I remembered how soft his lips felt against mine. The way his lips felt against mine . . . The way how his hands griped on my back when he kissed me . . . Was it was lust?

More tears run down my eyes.

Was I simply a woman to him for fulfilling his lust?

Or was I . . .

I remembered how he said that his parents felt debt to my parents.

Or, was I just a responsiblity to him?

Feeling upset and angry at the same time, I cried harder, sitting just near the night table where there was a flower vase beside the table clock. Suddenly and unknowingly, my elbow pushed the flower vase as it fell and crushed on the floor.

I looked down the broken flower pot and noticed how the flowers were splattered on the floor.

Oh no!

I whipped my tears and got off the sofa. I had to clean the broken flower pot, so I bend down on the floor to pick each broken pieces.

However, as I was going to pick the broken pieces, I noticed something very small on the floor. I brushed the flowers away and looked at the small piece in the floor. As I picked it from the floor, my eyes wided in shock.

It was a small camera!

I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a hidden camera in our room?

But why?

And who would be this low to put a camera in our room?

I looked at the camera once again. I was confused and angry. I spend hours and hours in this room with Eden.

Who knows how much was even recorded? We didn't even have privacy in our own room?!

My mind search for an answer. Chatti family members are nice. I dought anybody from their family members would do such a thing.

But then . . . Who else could do this . . . Who else . . .

Suddenly, I realized something. All the messages from the unknown number . . . All the stalking . . . It must be . . .

My phone suddenly beeped, before I could finish thinking what I was thinking.

I took the phone and saw another message from the same unknown number.

I opened the message and gasped, shockingly, as I read the message.