About Bound to You

Hello and Assalamualikum,

Please read below to know about the novel.

~📯🥁🎸~

🔖Title of the Book: Bound to You

🔖Author: @Ella_Wisteria

🔖Book Cover:

🔖Book Summary:

🔖Book Summary:

"I now announce the engagement of my son and to-be-daughter in law, Yumna!" Mr. Chatti said.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see who was my fiancè and when I saw the man standing in front of dressed in suit with a ring on his hand, I was shocked.

He was Omar Chatti! My biggest bully and rival in high school! How was I ever suppose to marry a person who I hated from the core of my heart? This relationship would never work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yumna Hamdi, a highschool nerd girl who went though a painful past and lived with her abusive uncle. To move their family businesses ahead and to get ride of her, Yumna's uncle decided to marry her off another family for business benefit. Much to her surprise, her fiancè turned out to be her school's badboy and her bully who she hated till infinity.

How will this marriage ever going to work? Marrying at such a young age, that too with her enemy which is going to make her life a living hell, but a little did the both knew they had a history shared in their past. Can the bad boy really win the heart of the nerd girl? Join Omar and Yumna in their journey to their destiny.

🔖Book Status: Completed

🔖Book Availability: Fully completed in Wattpad and in Dreame.ca

🔖Other website (Link Included):

📌 Fully completed in Wattpad (unedited)

📌 Fully completed in Dreame.ca (edited)

Please click on the link below to read the edited book in Dreame.ca.

Link: https://m.dreame.com/novel/Oq8s4g/GYaI6E/UEHq65Xg==.html

🔖Disclaimer:

This novel is a work of fiction. All events, characters and scenes are author's imagination. Please do not copy any scenes or plot of this novel as it can cause copy right issues.

🔖 Total Chapters: 63 chapters on total

🔖 Written Time:

From September 29th, 2018 till January 22nd, 2019

🔖 Highest Rankings:

#1 in Muslimlovestory
#2 in childhoodsweethearts
#3 in cuteromance

~📯🥁🎸~

The novel starts from next chapter. Don't forget to vote and share if you like it and don't forget to comment  and share your thoughts. As a writer I would love to know about my readers opinions weather it is bad or good.

I hope you like this book and have a nice day!

Regards,
Ella