Chapter 4:The first day of a new life.

Now. Human
Let me know. Pokémon
Yeah. Aura.
Zzttt. Rotom-dex.

It was a Saturday at 5:45 am and Ash just woke up and after taking a bath he wore his new clothes which were a blue and white striped vest, red ribbed capris, black undershirt which showed his well toned body, black socks, black water shoes (similar to the ones he wears in the Anime but black),a black scout backpack (similar to the one you can buy in the gen 7 games) and a red cap to top it off he went downstairs to see that Kukui had prepared breakfast for them and a floating Pokèdex next to him as they were eating curiosity got the better of Ash.

Um professor what's with the floating Pokèdex? Ash asked curiously.

It's called a Rotom-dex it's basically a Pokèdex possessed by a Rotom. Kukui said.

Okay i know that Rotom can possess different appliances but a Pokèdex now that's something you don't see everyday. Ash said.

So Ash have you ever heard of the island challenge? Kukui asks.

Yeah from Kiawe. Ash responds. It's four islands, four trainers, seven trials and four Grand trials am i correct also each time you complete a trial or Grand trial you get a Z-Crystal and Z-Ring am i correct. Ash said whilst Kukui chuckled.

When will you start? Kukui asks.

I'll think about it. Ash says.

Zzzzzt Alola Ash. Rotom-dex said.

Alola to you to Rotom. Ash replied after eating breakfast he went outside to feed his Pokémon (Brock taught him how to make Pokémon food but he makes his own recipe of Pokémon food) which they all enjoyed.

I'm gonna go exploring a little bit Professor. Ash said whilst returning all his Pokémon.

Okay but be back before sundown. Kukui responds

Ash was exploring around Hau'oli City while looking around at the Hau'oli Market he saw three pokémon eating some fruit one was a black and red cat the second was a small beige owl
the third was a small black woodpecker. Once they've finished the two flyers flew of while the cat stayed.

Hey there little guy I'm not gonna hurt you. Ash said whilst coming closer and closer to the cat while offering some fruit the cat accepted it and after a few minutes the cat laid on it's back purring in content after having a full belly.

What's your name? Ash asked the cat.

It's Litten. The cat said.

Do you want to come with me? Ash asks but Litten was skeptical about this.

How do i know you won't abandon me for being weak. Litten snarled at him Ash was shocked he would never ever do that he swore that it would be last thing he would ever do he was about to reply when Pikachu did.

No he won't he would never do that infact many of his pokémon have been abandoned because their former trainers thought they are weak because of that they didn't trust us at first but Ash proved that he wasn't like them. He took them in trained them and loved them something that their former trainers didn't do and some of them even proved their former trainers wrong. Pikachu said but Litten is still unsure.

Ash can you let out all the pokémon that have been abandoned before. Pikachu requested Ash knew what Pikachu was doing so he sent out Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Infernape, Snivy and Pignite. The pokémon who heard the conversation via aura. After a long talk they managed to convince Litten.