Chapter 20

A Traitor's Regret.

We once again, to our displeasure find the Traitors in Kanto, with some new recruits, which included Conway, Burgundy, Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno. But 3 of them aren't there. Drew was at Larousse City doing some final preparations before heading to Kanto, Tracey is at Viridian Forest and Clemont is back at Kalos, because he is the gym leader.

Vermilion City Port, Kanto.

"Can't believe that we're all here." May said as they chatted with one another.

"Yeah, so what brings all of you to Kanto?" Misty asked.

"Well I'm Competing in the Kanto Grand Festival." May and Serena said.

"I'm gonna watch Serena perform, then challenge the Battle Frontier." Calem said.

"Same with him, but with May." Max said.

"The 3 of us are gonna explore Kanto, after the Grand Festival." Shauna said, Tierno and Trevor nodded.

"Eh bien, je vais évaluer le pokemon au festival en tant que pokemon Connoisseuse."
Burgundy said in French. (A/N: well she does sometimes use French language in the anime.)
Translation : "Well i'm going to evaluate the pokemon at the festival as a pokemon Connoisseuse."

"Uhm. What did she say?" Iris asked.

"I said, I'm going to be evaluating the pokemon at the Festival, You half witted Jungle Girl!" Burgundy said rudely.

"Why you! Take that back." Iris said angrily.

"Make me." She retorted in a taunting tone.

"Anyway. Why are you here? Don't you have duties as gym leader?" Conway asked.

"Well since Drayden and I are Dragon trainers, we were invited to the Blackthorn Festival. For a tournament." Iris said.

"Well let's get going then shall we?" Serena asked, as they walked towards Saffron City since Iris planned to take the Magnet Train to Johto, and the rest will go to Indigo Plateau.

Larousse City, Hoenn.

We find our favourite green haired pokemon coordinator sitting in a cafe within the technologically advanced city, along with a salmon haired woman, and a purple haired man who is dressed like a Cacturne.

"There's something that you need to know." Drew said.

"Oh yeah what is it?" The woman asked

"Yeah, what have you been keeping from us hun?" The man asked.

"Solidad. Harley. Did you hear the news about Ash's Death?" Drew asked.

"Yeah what about it?" She asked in a sad tone whilst Harled stayed silent.

"Well. Apart from his death, the rest is bullshit." He said staring at his coffee.

"What do you mean?" Harley asked.

"Well May tricked me into thinking that that she was pregnant with my child, even though we never did it as far as i know, so I agreed with everything she said. On the day Ash was killed. It was them with me. I thought they were joking, until Max's Gallade used hypnosis on me so i would cooperate with them, after that i became suspicious so, i took a sample of her piss and tested it." Drew explained.

"Then?" Solidad asked.

"Negative. She was never pregnant in the first place, I felt like such a fool, an Arceus Damn fool! I can't believe that she'd do such a thing, so after a long screaming match, I dumped her." Drew said clenching his fist so much that it nearly drew blood.

"Drew, your hand." She said in a concerned tone.

"It's fine. Even if I told him the truth. If he is alive, he'll never forgive me." Drew said sadly.

"Drew. You know Ash, he is kind and forgiving. I'm sure he would forgive you, if you tell the truth." She said trying to cheer him up.

"I hope so Solidad." Drew replied.

"Look why don't you compete at the Kanto Grand Festival. I'll be helping you out with some new combinations." She offered.

"How can that help?" He asked.

"Simple, I heard May and that Serena girl are competing. You can start your path of redemption by beating them." Harley suggested.

"Yeah, I could do that." Drew said.

"Oh yeah, this is for you Drew." Solidad said handing a small box to him. "Ash gave it to me before going back to Pallet Town on the day he died." Drew opened the box, revealing, a light blue Megastone with a Dark blue and white stripe.

"Isn't this an Absolite? But why would he want to give this to me?" Drew asked.

"He said that you could use it and you have the potential to become a Top Coordinator. Use it in the grand festival against them." She said,

Drew nodded and looked at the stone.

'Ash Thank you and i won't let this go to waste, this is for you. And I'm sorry for not telling you."He thought to himself. As he, Solidad and Harley went to the Seaport, and boarded a ship bound for Kanto. Not noticing a Zygarde cell who Z3 was watching through, who then informed Arceus.

(A/N: Yo guys, so here we go so now you know why Drew betrayed Ash, and his new goal is, just so you know 2 more Traitors actually regretted their decision, and 3 of the new ones didn't now the truth.. Yet, can you guest who? Find out in the next chapters. Peace. )