Chapter 21

The Inventor and the Watcher.

Viridian Forest, Kanto.

We find a certain pokemon watcher is busy sketching the various pokemon. Just then a Pikachu popped its head outta nowhere, which somewhat reminded him of his late 'friend'.

"Why did i even did it?" He asked himself, as he thought back to that very day when he was blackmailed into doing it.

Flashback. The same time that Ash was challenging Wulfric for the 2nd time.

Oak Laboratory, Pallet Town, Kanto.

"Tracey! Someone wants to talk to you over the phone." Prof. Oak said.

"Okay Professor." He said as he walked over to the phone.

"Hello?" He called out. Suddenly the screen showed live footage of 4 people tied up.

"Mom! Dad! Zen! Zhyne! Are you alright? Whats going on?" Tracey asked.

"Tracey! Whatever happens don't comply with her."  Zen said before getting whacked on the head with a familiar mallet same with the others.

"What the?! A mallet? No way! It can't be!" Tracey said.

"Oh yes it is." a familiar voice responded. Just then a certain ginger haired tomboy walked infront of them.

"Misty?! What the hell do you want?!" Tracey yelled. Luckily for Misty, Professor Oak was Tending to the pokemon, so he couldn't hear.

"Well all I want is your cooperation. Help us betray and kill Ash." she demanded waking the parents.

"And why would i do that?!" Tracey asked.

"Well he is holding all oc us back and we are never accomplishing our goals." She ranted.

"Correction. Your Goals. I've already achieved mine. And what the hell are you gonna do if i don't?" Tracey asked.

"Well see this?" Misty asked holding a calibre 45 pistol.

"You wouldn't dare!" Tracey yelled.

"Tracey! Whatever you do don't -" His father said but was cut off by a gunshot and bullet to his chest.

"Noooooooo-" His Mom yelled but again was cut off by a gunshot and bullet to her chest.

"Mom! Dad!" Tracey yelled.

"Okay. If don't cooperate your siblings will be next!" Misty said threateningly.

"Fine. You win take my siblings here and don't harm them." Tracey said.

"Excellent..... And by the way if i you tell anyone." She said cocking her gun.

"I know." Tracey replied as the call then ended.

'Ash I'm sorry.' He thought as he grabbed his bag and headed to Vermilion City leaving a note for Prof. Oak.

Flashback end.

Tracey found himself crying as he noticed that his sketch was stained with his tears.