Chapter 29

Relaxing and Battle with the Water Master

Hano Grand Resort, HeaHea City, Akala Island, Alola.

Where we last left off, we find our heroes invited by Kahili to the resort that her family owns for its anniversary.

"So who will stay with who? And who's room?" Ash ask.

"Verity and I will take one." Sorrel said.

"Hau and I will share." Lana said.

"I invited Kiawe so the two of us will share." Mallow said, as they looked towards Ash and Lillie.

"The two of us will share in one of the rooms for the Aether Family." Ash said.

"Now that that's settled. Don't worry about paying, it's all on me." Kahili said. As they headed to their respective rooms. Meanwhile a pair of turquoise haired individuals walked in, one was a man who wore a turquoise and white polo shirt, white shorts and white shoes, the other in a girl about Ash's age, she had long turquoise hair, she wore a blue and white dress with an Altaria pattern on it, and blue slippers.

"Welcome to Hano Grand Resort... How can i help you?" The concierge asked.

"Yes There are reservations under the name Wallace Mikuri am i correct?" He asked.

"Yes my friend... A room for two? Am i cor-" The concierge said but was cut off by the girl.

"Um. With respect. Uncle can i have a room for my own? I can handle my self y'know." She said, the two men chuckled.

"Sure Lisia... Whatever you want." Wallace said.

"I'll make the arrangements." The concierge said, as the uncle and niece got their respective keys and went to their rooms.

Meanwhile with Ash.

"So Lil... Wanna go down?" Ash asked.

"Sure... But lets change our clothes." Lillie suggested.

"After you." He said, as Lillie went into their bedroom and changed her clothes from a dress to denim shorts and a white tankini. And Ash changed into black shorts and a dark blue shirt. As soon as they've finished they went down to the lobby to find their friends waiting for them.

"For now let's just relax and have fun." Ash said.

"Our Pokemon deserve to relax too." Verity said.

"Well this resort is for both trainer and pokemon." Kahili said walking up to them.

"Well everyone come on out." The trainers said as they let out their respective teams.

"Alright guys have fun and relax for the day." Hau said, as the pokemon cheered.

"Touckey please lead them to the pokemon area." Kahili said, revealing her own Toucannon. Who nodded and lead the pokemon. Just then a pair of turquoise haired individuals walked out of the elevator.

'Wallace?' Ash thought as he recognised one of them. 'and the other one is his niece... Lisia Mikuri.' he thought once again, recognising the famous coordinator from the Hoenn Region.

"Let's go." Ash said, not wanting to disturb them since they'd rather keep their cover secret. As they walked towards the pool area.

"Alright let's split up and enjoy." Ash suggested. Hau went to one of the wave machines to break the record time, Lana went to the high dive, Verity, Mallow, and Kiawe went to the water slides, whilst Sorrel and Lillie went and sat on some of the chairs, Ash went to one of the larger pools with platforms... A battlefield where two people are battling.