Chapter 15

Meeting of Legends.

Archera's message reached most of the legendary pokemon almost of them attended except for the Zygarde twins.

"Alright! Before we start the meeting. Is everyone here?" Arceus asked as Xerneas responded.

"Everyone except Z1 and 2. There going with the Chosen One's Greninja and Goodra to maintain his anger."

"I understand." Arceus said. "Speaking of the Chosen One, what else should we do for him?" Arceus asked, all the legendaries were in deep thought, then Mewtwo spoke up.

"How about we revive his Father?" He said, this got Arceus intrigued.

"We could do that, along with his Lucario." Arceus said. "Archera, Mewtwo, and Mew head to the tree of beginning and retrieve their bodies." Arceus commanded.

"Understood!" they said, as they teleported away one by one.

"Anything else?" Arceus asked, Tapu Koko raised his hand.

"I would like to report the Chosen One's progress." Tapu Koko said.

"Go on." Arceus urged, as Tapu Koko proceed to tell Ash's outstanding development so far, his pokemon evolving during the battle, new moves, his insane Z-Move, and the mysterious megastone.

"Interesting. So he found one of the forgotten stones." Arceus said, just then Archera and the Mew duo appeared in the hall along with Sir Aaron (A/N: The human.) and his Lucario.

"Now Archera!" Arceus said closing his eyes, Archera did the same.

"NOW AURA ART: AURA OF RESURRECTION!" Both creation Pokemon said opening their now azure blue eyes, as a powerful wave of Aura was sent to the bodies of the fallen Aura Guardians, and proceeded to revive them.

"It's working!" Ho-oh said as the two Guardians opened their eyes and kneeled down before them. And at that moment Mewtwo proceeded to fill them with information on the modern world and what happened to their family.

"Rise, Both of you!" Arceus commanded as the duo stood up.

"Thank you for bringing us back to the living my lord." Sir Aaron said.

I'll be sending you to Alola where you'll find you're son." Arceus said, Sir Aaron then said.

"Thank you my lord, if only i was by his side when that whore betrayed him."

"Master! Watch your mouth!, remember who you're in front of." Lucario reprimanded.

"I don't mind, and i do understand why he called her that." Arceus said as a portal opened up, and the resurrected Guardians walked into it.

"So what do you think will happen when his Greninja encounters Serena?" Lugia asked all of a sudden.

"I can already see it." Jirachi said with his eyes closed as he tapped the pool showing a prediction of Greninja holding Serena by the throat.

"This is bad, Z3, 4, and 5 relay the information of the meeting to Z1, and 2." Arceus commanded.

"On it." All three Zygarde cores said, before communicating to their brothers.