Chapter 27

Mission Complete.

After telling them what he learned about Heather, all of them had looks of disgust and rage on their faces and felt sorry for Heather who is somehow sleeping peacefully on the blonde's lap.

"So Kennedy? What happened on your mission?" Dynamis asked, the International Police officer thought for a moment gathering his thoughts.

Flashback, Earlier that day.

Kennedy and Elyza had touched down on to Four Island. And whilst Elyza was looking around, Kennedy looked at his ArcDex for the details of his next mission.

"So we need to, head to the Icefall Cave." Kennedy said.

"So that's why you recommended that i bring a jacket." Elyza said.

"Yep. Also between you and me i heard that the now retired Elite Four member Lorelei might not let us through." Kennedy said as they walk towards the cave entrance.

Icefall Cave, Four Island, Sevii Islands.

They walked into the cave confused. Normally Lorelei is highly protected of the place, but strangely the Ice type expert was nowhere to be seen, Kennedy had a nasty suspicion of what might have happened. They walked into the inner cavern, they found a large black submarine along side a net filled with Lapras, beside the entrance was an unconscious red haired woman with glasses.

"I knew it! Elyza get her outta here. I'll handle this." Kennedy said bringing out a pokeball, the brunette nodded and carried the red head on her back, and got out of the cave. Kennedy sighed.

"Time get to work." He said as he dashed towards the submarine.

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Sound the Alarm and prepare for battle!" one of the hunters said as more hunters sprang out of the submarine and sent out multiple Crobats, Mightyenas, and Sharpedoes.

"Houndoom!, Sceptile!, Aegislash!, Manetric!, Greninja!, and Charizard! Deploy! and take them out!" Kennedy yelled throwing out half a dozen PokeBalls, revealing, a black horned, and a blue and yellow dog, a floating sword with a shield, a blue frog ninja, a massive orange dragon, and a green bipedal reptile with a pine tree for a tail. The pokemon scattered one by one easily defeating their opponents, He eventually reached the submarine and the net.

"Sceptile Use Leaf Blade on this net!" Kennedy yelled, the Forest pokemon nodded, and after slamming another Mightyena away, dashed towards his trainer blades extended and sliced the net, it soon went back to help its comrades, whilst the Lapras scarpered off, the leader and two of his admins got out of the sub and confronted him.

"No no no no. Our payload! You're gonna pay for that you brat! " The boss said as he and his admins brought out six PokeBalls each, however his pokemon got to his side and prepared for another battle. Just then a Hyper Beam shot of nowhere and seconds later a Dragonite appeared on the sub. And a carmine haired man in a dark blue cape landed in front of him.

"It's a good thing HQ sent me here, huh? You could use some help." The man said, the 3 hunters were shocked.

"Even if you're being helped by a champion, it's still three to two." one of the admins said.

"I would beg to differ." Kennedy said.

"So Kennedy? Let's make quick work of them shall we?" He asked.

"Sure Lance." Kennedy replied, As the two champion level trainers made swift work of the three, knock all of their pokemon out in an impressive time of 6 minutes.

"Well that was easy." Kennedy said sarcastically, Lance swiftly knocked the three out and tied them up.

"Right. I'll get them outside, wait for me then we'll drain this thing's fuel and you know what to do." Lance said as he dragged them out of the cave. Minutes later a small oil tanker came up alongside the sub and soon the began to pump the sub's tanks dry, the sub was drained and the tanker left. Kennedy returned all his pokemon and sent out a powerful looking Gallade.

"Gallade Teleport." Kennedy said as he, Gallade and the sub disappeared and then reappeared at the port, where Elyza, Lance and Lorelei were waiting next to a large barge.

"Aegislash Sacred Sword." Kennedy said as the Royal Sword Pokemon's Blade extended to a great length and they carefully slice the sub into ten sections when that was done He returned it to his Pokeball.

"Well done. I'll do the report to HQ." Lance said.

"Thanks, and I believe that you have a festival to get to?" Kennedy said reminding him.

"Yeah, well gotta go, and nice seeing you again Lorelei." Lance said as he got on his Dragonite and flew directly to Blackthorn.

"Thank you Kennedy. Tell you what I'll pay for you and your girlfriend's tickets back to Kanto." Lorelei said teasing him causing him and Elyza to blush.

"Thanks, and were just friends." The pair said at the same time, only causing the red hed to laugh harder. They soon got their tickets and boarded a ship back to Kanto.

Flashback End.

"Wow." Morgan said.

"Aw I think you look cute together." Lia commented causing the pair to blush.

"Nah she/he ain't my type." They said.

"Speaking of cute together. How about Jayden and Heather." Miles said, Jayden blushed but felt Heather move however she was sweating and had a look of fear on her face.

"Oh no Heather wake up! Wake up. It's just a nightmare." Jayden said whilst shaking her, she woke up screaming as she looked around relieved, but she remembered her nightmare and cried into Jayden's chest, he rubbed her back to try calming her down which worked as she gathered herself and soon started chatting with the others.

"Jayden you should sleep next to her to make sure that she doesn't experience another nightmare. I trust you." Dynamis said.

"I will." Jayden said as they all went to their respective rooms and went to sleep after a long day.

(A/N: Another Chapter guys an this is about the Mission Kennedy took on, granted this chapter is rather short but i wasn't in the mood to write a long one as I'll be starting on the Akala Island Arc. So hope you don't mind. Peace. )