Chapter 28

Hello Akala.
Nice to see ya.

HeaHea Marina, HeaHea City, Akala Island, Alola.

Ash Lillie and Hau had touched down Akala Island and was about to meet up with Kukui. However upon walking out of the beach they encountered a familiar face.

"Mallow!" Lillie said hugging the green haired girl catching her of guard.

"Lillie!, Ash!, Hau! Nice to see you here." Mallow said.

"So you're the kids, Kukui told me about." The woman said.

"Yeah. They're Ash, Lillie, and Hau, and kids meet my friend Olivia. Akala Island's Kahuna." Kukui asked.

"Pleasure to meet you Kahuna." Ash said.

"The pleasure is all mine Ash. Hau, how's your Grandfather?" Olivia asked.

"He's fine." Hau said.

"Well i got somethings to do, places to be. See you soon." Olivia said walking off.

"Here are your bags kids, I'm going to visit my wife." Kukui said, handing them their respective bags to them and walking off.

"So what shall we do?" Mallow asked.

"Well how about we explore the city? And see what pokemon we'll catch." Hau suggested.

"Hey look! An Eevee!" Ash said, Hau immediately darted off into the alleyway in pursuit of the evolution pokemon, the others followed, Hau wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into someone.

"Ow!" They both exclaimed.

"Watch where you're going man!" Both said yet again.

"I'm a woman for your information!" She yelled. She had pale skin, black eyes and brown hair, she wore a a light blue and black shirt, dark grey leggings with blue lining, and pink shoes.

"Oh, I'm sorry what's your name?" Hau asked helping her up.

"My name is-" She said.

"Verity?" Ash asked as he caught up to the MeleMele Island native.

"Yeah. How do you know my name?" Verity asked. Ash pulled his hair up, revealing his face and Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder.

"Wait! Pikachu? Ash?!" Verity asked as the two old friends shared a friendly hug.

"You know her?" Hau asked, Lillie and Mallow had just arrived.

"Yeah. I travelled with her in Kanto, before competing in the Indigo League." Ash explained. (A/N: Made slight changes to the time line.)

"Ash who is she?" Lillie asked.

"Lillie, Mallow. Meet Verity Shinora. An Old friend of mine." Ash said. As they chatted they saw the Eevee yet again, however it got spooked by them and it didn't noticed where he was going and crashed head first into the wall.

"Well that was unexpected." Hau said throwing a pokeball, and catching the knocked out normal type.

"Yeah. Say Verity where's Sorrel, I thought you were travelling together?" Ash asked.

"Well, He's in the Pokemon Center, probably nose deep into a book." She said. As they walked out of the alleyway and into a pokemon center. Inside they saw a blue haired girl wearing sailor clothes sitting a the cafe having a drink of Tapu Cocoa, Along with a dark green haired boy wearing a white short sleeved jacket over a light green sweater, black jeans, and black and green shoes, he is nose deep into a book about the Alolan legends.

"Well there he is, doing research." Verity said walking towards him.

"Hey Lana!" Mallow called out, the water type expert looked towards them as she just finished her cocoa.

"Hey Mallow, Hau, Lillie, Ash!" Lana said standing up and walking towards them.

"Olivia gave me a heads up. Ash, Hau be prepared for the Battle of your lives." Lana said darkly.

"What kind of Trial are you gonna gives us? A Death Trial?" Ash asked sarcastically, they laughed as they ordered there own drinks, Verity to ordered two cups of Tapu Cocoa, one for her and the other for Sorrel, the group then walked towards the aspiring pokemon professor who was now reading a book about Akala Island.

"Sorrel here's your Tapu Cocoa." Verity said handing him his cocoa.

"Thanks Verity." He said marking the book and setting it down in order to drink.

"Still hard at work researching about Legendary pokemon? Huh Sorrel?" Ash asked.

"Yeah. And who are you?" Sorrel asked. Verity giggled and said.

"It's Ash silly." Sorrel's mouth dropped.

"No! Your pulling my leg. He's dead isn't he?" He asked.

"Not today not any day." Ash said as his ArcDex rung out. He checked it to find a message from Kahili.

"Guys! It's from Kahili, She invited us to the 50th anniversary party of the Hano Grand Resort tomorrow. She said she'll be providing us our rooms." Ash said, the others were shocked.

"Really?" Lillie asked.

"See for yourself." Ash said as he showed them the message.

"Sweet." Hau said as they all started to chatter amongst themselves.

"You guys go on ahead I'll meet you there." Ash said.

"Where you going?" Lillie asked.

"I have something to do." Ash said as he walked out of the center in search of a certain pokemon. Lillie and the others followed suit but went to the Hano Grand Resort. Ash found himself in the same alleyway and saw the pokemon he wanted to catch. Infront of him munching on an apple was a pink and dark brown bear cub.

"Stufful the Flailing Pokemon, a Normal and Fighting Type. Although adorable, it doesn't like being touched by strangers, and it will flail around dangerously in response." Rotom said. (A/N: The Rotom from the RotomDex merged with the Arcdex.)

"Well that was easy." Ash said.

"Yeah No challenge? What a drag." Pikachu said in a bored tone.

"Yeah just use Thunderwave and a weak Spark." Ash said as hus faithful partner launched a stream of paralysing electricity at the bear, followed by him charging at the bear surrounded in electricity hitting him and knocking it out.

"Well that was boring." Ash said throwing a Luxury Ball at the unconscious pokemon. Pikachu climbed up his shoulder.

"Let's go the the resort to relax huh?" Ash asked whilst scratching the mouse' chin.

"Hell yeah." Pikachu said as they walk to the Pokemon Center to get their new comrade healed up, and then headed to the resort, where they find a large crowd. However a certain alice blue haired woman helped him through the crowd easily getting inside the resort.

Teams. In Rotation.

Ash = Pikachu, Brionne, Torracat, Dartrix, Trumbeak, Rockruff, Cosmog, Stufful.

Lillie = Snowy, Magearna, Cosmog, Cutiefly, Pichu.

Hau = Dartrix, Pikachu, Noibat, Eevee.

(A/N: Sorry for the late update, I'm not dead, just lazy, honestly i feel like a member of the Nara Clan. Hahaha. However speaking of the Nara Clan I've been thinking of writing a Naruto story but I think that's gonna wait until half of this story maybe idk, after the Aether arc maybe? Leave your thoughts in the comments. And as always, Stay safe, Peace.)