Chapter 33

Battle between Champions!
Sinnoh VS Kanto!
Part 2

"Milotic Ice Beam!" Cynthia said as the Tender Pokémon shot a beam of freezing energy at the Venusaur, hitting it dead on.

"Use Petal Dance!" Just then pink petals appeared shot from the Seed Pokémon's Flower and struck the the 'Most Beautiful' pokémon in the world.

"Milotic! are you ok?" Cynthia asked concerned, the Milotic nodded."Alright then Rain Dance into Hydro Pump!" Milotic cried loudly, just then rain began to pour, a powerful boosted stream of water shot from its mouth, and struck the seed pokémon.

"Sludge Bomb Go!" Red said as a stream of poison was launched from the flower of the seed pokémon.

"Surf let's go!" A huge wave rose from the ground with the Tender Pokémon on it, overpowering the Sludge Bomb, and slamming into Venusaur soaking it.

"Don't let up! Blizzard into Dragon Pulse!" A powerful stream of cold wind and snow shot forward, followed by a beam of dragon energy, freezing the gen 1 grass starter, then freeing it from the force of the second attack.

"Tch Sunny Day into Synthesis and then hold her to the ground Vine Whip!" Red yelled. Venusaur despite the pain roared as the clouds parted and the rain halted as light energy was gathered into Venusaur's petals restoring his health. Just then vines shot out and held the Tender Pokémon in place. Red smirked.

"Payback time! Frenzy Plant!" Just then large thorned roots shot out of the ground and pounded the water type.

"What! No!" Cynthia yelled as her Milotic fainted.

"Milotic is unable to battle Venusaur wins!"

"Well... That was short." Alder said.

"Yeah but that was brutal." Diantha added.

"Milotic Return you deserve the rest." Cynthia said.

"You too Venusaur." Red said, as both champions withdrew their pokemon.

"Gee Red, the rumours are right you really are strong. I bet that you can take on all six of us and win." the blonde called out, the crimson eyed man just nodded, both Trainers took out another ball.

"Lucario Go! /Togekiss to the skies!" Both champions yelled as the Aura and Jubilee Pokemon appeared on the field.

"Togekiss fly up use Air Slash!" Cynthia yelled as the Flying, Fairy type flew up and flapped her wings launching powerful blades of wind upon the Aura pokemon who braced the for the attack as several wind blades causing him to flinch.

'Crap must not get hit again, Serene Grace a scary ability.' "Fly up with Psychic, and use Poison Jab and Meteor Mash." Red commanded as the Aura pokemon's eyes glowed, and a blue hue surrounding him and sped of towards the Jubilee pokemon, the left paw glowed purple while the right one glowed silver, and struck the 'bird' causing her to fall.

"Heat Wave!" Cynthia yelled, as Togekiss struggled to regain balance but managed to, flapped  her wings fiercely as scorching winds were blown at Lucario.

"Counter it with Aura Enhanced Water Pulse!" Red yelled as Lucario took the hit but channelled his Aura and combined it with the water pulse, he then threw it at the Togekiss. It struck her but as she fell, the amount of energy Lucario used took its toll as he too fell to the ground with a loud crash.

"Togekiss!/Lucario!" Both champions yelled out as both pokemon struggled to get up.

"Morning Sun!/Rest!" Lucario closed his eyes as his injuries began to heal, while Togekiss glowed as she recovered from absorbed solar energy.