Chapter 26

What can go wrong.
Will go wrong.

Blackthorn City, Johto.

Heather and Jayden had arrived, Heather had her hood up since, She can't risk Iris nor Drayden recognise her and knowing the big haired brat she'd probably rat her out as a 'Traitor' to the Village of Dragons, as they arrived at the festival square. There was only one main event and that was a battle between Lance and Clair. However since Lance had a mission, Clair decided that there will be a battle between two chosen trainers. Clair saw Iris and called her up on the field. She then looked around until she saw a girl wearing a blue short sleeved hoodie, hood up.

"You there in the hood." Clair asked, Heather looked up she was wearing a face mask.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Come up onto the Battlefield." She said.

"Good luck." Jayden whispered.

"Thanks." Heather replied as she stepped on the field.

"This battle will be between Iris and....... What your name?" Clair asked.

"Some people call me the Dragon Mistress." Heather said.

"Alright. Between Iris and the Dragon Mistress will now begin, Each trainer is allowed one Pokemon each, Mega Evolution is allowed. Now Trainers Reveal your Pokemon! " Clair said.

"Dragonite Go!" Iris said sending out the Dragon Pokemon.

"Typical. Altaria lets Fly!" Heather said unleashing a sky blue bird with cotton like feathers.

"Battle Begin!" Clair said.

"Dragonite Dragon Pulse!" Iris yelled out as Dragonite launched a powerful stream of dragon energy.

"Counter with Ice Beam!" Heather yelled out as Altaria launched a beam of ice energy at the incoming Dragon Pulse. Both beams collided covering the field in smoke.

"Fly up Altaria and rain hell upon him!" Heather yelled as Altaria flew up and began launching mutiple powerful Moonblast attacks upon the Dragon Pokemon hitting it several times dealing heavy damage.

"Fly up and use Dragon Rush!" Iris yelled out as Dragonite surrounded himself in dragon energy and flew up colliding with several Moonblast attacks. Of course not knowing that Dragon Types are useless against Fairy Types and Attacks.

"When will she ever learn?" Heather asked sarcastically, whilst pulling out a Keystone.

"Our Bond is limitless, and with it we'll soar to new heights! Altaria Mega Evolve!" Heather said as Altaria glowed as a larger set of 'Tail feathers' and a white head piece formed on her head.

"Hyper Voice!" Heather yelled as Altaria screeched loudly dispelling the Dragon Rush and sent Dragonite plummeting to the ground.

"What?! How can Hyper Voice be that powerful?" Iris asked.

"Pixilate. Mega Altaria's Ability, It turns Normal Type moves into Fairy Type moves which are highly effective against Dragon types. Furthermore if you didn't already know Dragon Types are weak to Fairy Types and Fairy types are immune to any or all Dragon Types, attacks and all. "Heather explained causing Iris to freeze in her tracks.