Chapter 10 : Meeting the Cavern Captain.

Ash, Lillie, and Hau are walking through the streets of Hau'oli City. Hoping to find the first Trial Captain.

" So what's the Trial Captain like?" Ash asked curiously.

"He's a lot of things." Lillie started. "He's intelligent, talented, kind hearted, strong, and dependable."

"He is also the strongest battlers of the school. Heck even stronger than Kiawe, because of his ability to think calmly and efficiently in battle." Hau said.

"Interesting." Ash muttered as they arrived at their apparent destination. At the end of the road was a large mansion.

"This is where he lives eh?" Ash asked slightly intrigued. Lillie then proceeded to knocked on the door. Just then a man in his early forties opened the door. He had a lean build and wore a brown shirt and white pants, with natural white hair.

"Oh Alola. What brings you all here?" The man asked.

"Alola. Does Trial Captain Ilima live here?" Ash asks.

"Yes. but he's currently at Akala Island. He'll probably be at the Marina in about an hour or so." The man replied.

"Thanks sir." Ash said.

"Please. Call me Steve. And stay safe." Steve replied. Ash and the others went to the marina which is about a half an hour walk away. (A/N: Yeah Hau'oli City is much larger than in the games.)

Hau'oli Marina, 30 minutes later.

"The boat should be here in half an hour." Hau said.

"What should we do beforehand." Lillie asked. When a loud rant was heard.

"Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo. What's homies now handover your pokémon before you get hurt!" (A/N: Arceus I'm bad with raps.) A man said through a megaphone. He had light blue hair and a skinny build. He wore a black tank top and black shorts and white shoes. He also had a bandana with a skull design and a another bandana covering his mouth and a necklace with a big, white Bold Italic S on it. as two other people held open two sacks snatching poké-balls from trainers. One Chubby male with brown hair and a skinny female with pink hair and white short shorts instead of black ones.

"Oi what the hell are yah doing?!" Ash yelled causing the three to look at him.

"Yo! Yah don't know what we're doing? Yo!" The man said once more.

"Yo! We're Team Skull. Yo! Stealing pokémon is the name of our game! Yo!" The Chubby man said.

"So handover your pokémon Yo." The woman said.

"Team what now?" Ash asked as the Skull Grunt Trio looked at him with wide eyes and then fell to the ground anime style.

"Yo! It's Team Skull! Yo! And we challenge you to a battle Yo!" They yelled out very pissed of. As the brought out one poké-ball each.

'Ash let me take them on.' Pikachu asked via Aura.

'No. It's time to see how their training's paid of.' Ash said bringing out 4 Luxury balls.

'I see.' Pikachu replied.

"Yo! You really think you can beat us? Yo!" The skinny man asked tauntingly. Ash just enlarged the four balls in his hands.

"Yo! Salandit!/Zubat!/Garbodor! Go!" The skull trio yelled throwing a poké-ball each whilst pointing at Ash with their middle finger.