22

(A:N:Guys I'm going to see Ed Sheeran tonight Yesss. Byee.)

Graham ended up getting jailed for three weeks.

Bree didn't mind that one bit.

She was actually happy.

She felt bad though, the others had warned her about him, but she didn't listen.

He was so nice at first, then out of nowhere, he just tried to.. Well.. Do things to her.

It was horrible to think about.

But, that's what being the only girl gets, being stuck in a place with only teenage boys.

It'd be better if they were older or younger, but everyone was right in that awkward stage- which was really awkward for them and her.

Bree was walking to her spot in the deadheads where she slept most of the time.

Just then, out of the blue, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into a thicket of trees, concealing her from the gladers.

She tried to scream, but someone covered her mouth.

For a moment, she worried it was Graham, but then she remembered he was in jail, and he wouldn't get out that easy- if he even could.

She looked around wildly, trying to get a glimpse of her 'kidnapper.'

"I'm going to let go of your mouth. Don't scream. You understand?" The boy said.

She recognized his voice immediately and nodded.

He took his hand off her mouth and she turned around to face the young glader.

Minho was standing before her, looking a little jumpy.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Bree sighed. "I'm sorry too."

"Bree, you were right." He said quickly, looking down at the ground.

"What?" She asked.

Did she really just hear Minho apologize for his actions? Admitting she was actually right?

"You.. We're right. I saw it too." He said with a shaky voice.

"The bug? You saw it?" She asked.

Minho nodded quickly.

"It tried to eat me. That's why I was late coming back." He explained.

"Your boyfriend worried about you." She told him with a smirk.

Minho groaned. "Bree! This isn't a time for joking! He's not my boyfriend!"

"Of course, Minho. My mistake. He's not your boyfriend, he's your husband." She laughed, but not that loud.

Minho slapped her arm. "Focus! This is bigger than all of us!"

Bree rubbed her arm. "I know it is, shuck face! If only you'd listen to me before-"

Minho cut her off.

"I know, I know. I said I was sorry okay? We just need to warn the others."

"And what if they don't believe us, like you didn't believe me?" Bree asked.

"We get proof."

-

Honestly, Bree had no idea how they would convince everyone else.

The worst that could happen is that she'd probably get eaten, and that didn't sound very fun.

Minho said he had an idea, but they had to stop talking before he could tell her what it was.