Questions Answered

Again, so so sorry for not actually updating the story. Next update should be either over the weekend or Tuesday.

Okay, here are some questions chosen that ya'll have been asking, and dying to know!

Q: Why doesn't Bree have her period throughout the book?

A: She does, like all girls, I just don't mention it because I'm really awkward and the way I would write it would make everyone else feel awkward and I didn't wanna go down that road XD

Q: Are all of the characters that appear in Wonderwall, go into the Scorch?

A: All of the original surviving gladers- and Bree and a few others!

Q: Is Bree named after anyone?

A: I couldn't find a female scientist with a name I liked, so I chose Bree. Like Minho, Bree is someone famous in the future.

All of the new characters I have introduced to Wonderwall are named after scientists. Graham is named after Alexander Graham Bell, ect.

In the first original draft, Bree was named Mary, or Marie, after Marie Curie.

Q: Sequel?

A: Yes, it's going to be based off The Scorch Trials, and the next one off of The Death Cure.

Q: Do you have Instagram or Twitter?

A: I have both, but I rarely use Twitter.

Q: When do you update?

A: Roughly every Tuesday, or on the weekends. Depends on what I'm feeling.

Q: Does Bree ever get her hairband from the box?

A: Yes, yes she does.

Q: Update?

A: I know ya'll get excited about this book, I do too, but please do not ask for an update right after I update! Chances are, I haven't even written the next chapter yet, so there isn't anything to update!

Q: Is Thominho ever going to be a thing?

A: Read the next books and find out(:

~
^Happy Dave is back? I really don't think he minds getting replaces by Phil.

Ok so this is important!

At the end of Wonderwall, which is sadly, very, very soon, I will start the sequel. While I'm writing it, I don't want ya'll to wait forever, so I'll make a little separate book full of old and new Brewt moments, from Wonderwall and new ones from my imagination, to keep ya'll going while I write the sequel(: