Squad Reunion.

The squad; Marinette, Alya, Nino and Adrien were currently squealing, well the girls mostly and Nino too, in Adrien's office. Marinette wore a red and black checked shirt with black skinny jeans and black velvet ankle boots, her hair in a high ponytail, whereas Alya wore, instead of the black jumpsuit she always wore to work with a black blazer on top, wore Red jeans with a white top and black blazer along with a pair sneakers. The boys, however, wore; Adrien wore black skinny jeans and a black top, with a silver metallic bomber jacket that was zipped up. Nino wore grey ripped jeans and a royal blue hoody, and of course with his red cap and headphones.

Someone knocked on the door and it wasn't the same cliché Lila. No in fact it was Chloe.

"Adrien? Lila told me to drop these off to you for her because she told me not to tell you that she cant stand Marinette--oh." Chloe remarked boredly but got surprised.

"Chleo?!" Nino grunted. "I mean Chloe." He corrected sarcastically. Chloe looked at Marinette so she could stand up for her.

Even though she changed, Chloe still felt embarrassed into saying she was sorry and she changed.

"No Nino. Chloe's changed. She wants to say sorry and hopes that you can be friends." Marinette translated.

"Well If she wants me to accept her so called apology then she can say it to my face right? She doesn't need you to translate for her. i'm sure she's got a mouth."

"Nino." Alya gritted her teeth.

"No it doesn't matter alya. He's right. I shouldn't be such a lame-o. I'm sorry Nino, Alya and you Adrien." Chloe started. "My behaviour when we were teens wasn't acceptable at all. I'm especially sorry to you Adrien, I wanted to keep you all by myself because I didn't want you to have any friends. You see when I was a child, my mother left me and I only had daddy, that is until I met you. I started liking you for your looks when in reality I didn't know a thing about you apart from being rich. I wanted you to fall in love with me and not Marinette. I obviously developed jealousy but deep down and in the end I knew you two would be goals in the end. When ladybug first chose me to become Queen Bee I thought this would my chance to change and that turned out great." She rolled her eyes at her sarcasm in the last sentence. "I understand if you wouldn't want to forgive me just yet." Chloe bowed her head.

"Wow Chloe I didn't think you'd ever admit that. I'm proud of you. And don't worry, I'm sure there's someone out there for you. I forgive you." Adrien smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You get my forgiveness." Alya smiled.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Chloe and for barking at you like that." Nino rubbed the back of his head. Chloe giggled and they were going to hug as a thank you but found it too awkward so shuck hands instead.

"I'm glad you finally found it in you Chlo." Marinette hugged her friend.

"Thank you Marinette." Chloe hugged back.

"Well, we need too get going. It's a squad reunion and we need, apparently, Mr. Agreste's permission to have a day off so we don't have one of his torturous lectures, so we'll see you later." Marinette waved and lead her friends out.

Adrien locked the door and caught up with his frends who were almost at the door of the company's big boss.

"Err, Adrien seen as though he's your father I give you full permission to talk." Marinette stuttered.

"Yeah!" Nino and Alya joined in.

Rolling his eyes at how scared his friends were, Adrien knocked on the door and entered, his friends following closely from behind.