Bridesmaids

"And finish!" Marinette said as she stuck her tongue out to complete the final stitch of her wedding dress.

"Can I see?" Her kwami friend asked, flying up from playing with a cat noir doll, to see the master creation her owner made.

"Of course you can." The bluenette stood up and moved aside.

Tikki zipped past her current ladybug and laid her eyes on the dress in front of her. "Wow Marinette, you really stepped up your game this time, your dress is beautiful!" She gleamed.

"Thanks Tikki, I think so too, but I need Gabriel's consent if I'm allowed to wear it." The girl in a red sleeveless button up shirt and dark blue jeans with white sneakers spoke, shaking her head.

"Why?"

"Because, I'm supposed to be his daughter in law by next week, and if he doesn't accept my dress or think it's inappropriate then he might think of me as a low classed designer. I want his reaction and expectation of this dress sky high."

"Marinette." Tikki embraced the bluenette's cheek. "I promise you he'll think it's a masterpiece, stop overthinking it." 

Marinette took a deep breath and gave a small smile. 

"Now that you got that's sorted, is there anything else you need to prepare for your upcoming big day?"

The secret superhero thought for a few minutes before coming with a conclusion. "I'm not worried or stressed about the wedding, but I do want to get a few things sorted out like having bridesmaids and---" She paused and blinked.

"OH MY GOSH I NEED BRIDESMAIDS!!" She scream.

"Didn't you say that you weren't worried or stressed?" The kwami raised her brows and a grin tilted on her lips.

"I'm not stressed... I'm just evaluating it, totally not stressed at all." She said. "Although I need to get a whole load of things done, like getting the bridesmaids dresses, Adrien's best man, who we are inviting, where it's going to be..." Marinette took a huge deep breath, inhaled then exhaled. "Not stressed." Mumbling, she told herself. "I need to ban that word!" 

"And who exactly are your bridesmaids?" Tikki raised a brow.

The bluenette froze. "That's another thing to add on my 'not stressed but needing to get things done in a maximum of time' list."

"What kind of name is that and who names a list that?"

"For starters It's a new name I discovered and two: It's a name I created." Marinette stated proudly and started writing everything that she said before. "I need a maid of honour though." She put her pen to her chin, pouted and squinted her eyes in thought.

"How about Alya?" Tikki suggested and sat in front of the keyboard of the computer.

Marinette clicked/snapped her fingers. "Who could be better than my own best friend? I need to reach her." She got her phone out until someone burst through the door.

"Did someone call?" in came the one and only Alya Cesaire. Her hair was let open and wavy, she wore a black crop top with a black leather jacket on top, black skinny ripped jeans and Chelsea boots. Her makeup had a smoky effect while her lipstick was a wine red colour. - INITIALLY I WANTED MARINETTE TO LOOK LIKE THIS BUT THAT WOULDNT BE APPROPRIATE! IM SORRY!

"Talk about dress code." Marinette said, blowing bubble gum.

"I'm not just Miss Marinette Dupain Cheng's, soon to be Marinette Agreste's, secretary you know, I'm also owner and founder of the Ladyblog FYI!" Alya sassed. "I heard my name and I didn't want to be nosy but I wanted to hear what you were talking about, something about reaching me?"