Returned-part 1

As Cat Noir took Marinette and her kwami back to their apartment, his transformation wore off. He asked Plagg if he could dig into his pocket and find the house keys. After a couple of minutes of searching, Adrien turned the door handle and stepped inside. It felt nice and warm in there. The chandelier was still on, making the house bright and welcoming. Adrien made his way up the stairs and into his shared room.

Gently placing Marinette down on the bed, he went over and got out a first aid kit from the cupboard under the sink in the washroom and took a wipe from the packet, carefully tugging at Marinette's zipper of her sleeveless dress and dabbing the wipe on to the cuts.

Marinette held the bodice of the dress close to her chest. She felt warm as Adrien traced her back whilst he was cleansing some blood. She winced when the boy cleaned the new cuts. Tikki was sitting on Marinette's naked shoulder watching Plagg rummage through a packet of mints. The little kwami got a mint and told the wounded girl to open her mouth as he plopped it on to her tongue.

"Woah!" Adrien's eyes widened.

"What?" Marinette asked, crooking her head back a bit.

"When did you have a scar on your back?" Adrien raised a brow, meeting her eyes.

"I dont know." The bluenette then looked forward and shrugged. "Probably when my back was leaning on the metal bars when I was sleeping."

"Why did you sleep next to a metal object when there was so much space?"

"I slept on the concrete floor on the first night, but I was freezing. I didn't have a cardigan or anything to stay warm with so for the next 2 weeks I had, I slept next to the metal bars."

"Oh." Was all the blond said.

He finished wiping the excess blood and aiding the cuts on the girl's back and zipped up her dress. He shuffled on the bed so he faced face to face with her. Gently grabbing her arm, he saw a cut that looked like it was about to explode with blood and instantly treated it. Marinette stared directly at him. As there eyes met, an electric connection connected with them.

"Is your father mad that I haven't came to work?" Marinette broke the silence.

"No. Lila told him that you were 'off sick'." Adrien said, not looking away from the wounds.

"Who else did she tell?"

"Me and I unfortunately bought it. She told Alya and most of your colleagues."

Marinette raised her brows. "So what else happened whilst I was gone?"

"Nothing really. Just the normal routines."

"How about my parents? Wait, OH. MY. GOSH. MY PARENTS!!" The girl started to panic.

"Marinette calm down, they dont know anything that happened thankfully. And stop moving about or you'll be the reason why you'll start bleeding again."

She did as she was told. 

Once Adrien cleaned the rest of the the injuries, he got up from the bed and went to Marinette's wardrobe and got a neatly folded pyjama set. He helped her up from the bed and lead her to the attached bathroom, carefully closing the door behind him so she could shower and get changed. Her lingerie was in the drawer and Marinette turned the hot water on and devoured herself in it. Her tension released and she wished she could remain in the water's warmth forever.

Before heading out of the washroom, Marinette washed her face again in the basin. As she got out of the restroom, she sat down in front of Adrien and rested her face in her hands and sighed. The model ran a hand through Marinette's hair before getting a hair brush and beginning to brush the knots in her hair. They stayed like this until Marinette calmly fell into Adrien's lap.