Face it!

The next morning Adrien woke up, today was going to be the day he was least looking forward to. He wouldn't be able to talk to his lady and what's worse is he'd have to face Lila after their little encounter that took place the day before. How DEPRESSING! He had all that planned, no love today and no one to talk to. How comforting! He looked to the other side of him and saw an empty space. Did Marinette sleep somewhere else? She did say that she hated him but he didn't believe it literally. He kind of of changed his mind now. A lot. Fully. Completely. Marinette Dupain Cheng hated him. Could this day get any worse?

He got out of bed and made his way down the stairs, yawning and scratching the back of his head. He saw a petite young lady in a cherry blossom top, the sleeves reaching her elbows. She wore a bright red cute mini skirt, matching it with white zipped up ankle boots. Her hair was in a ponytail with a few stray hair on the side. Her back was facing him and it looked like she was making breakfast. The thought was nice but he didn't have a clue who the heck this cute girl was or what she was doing in his kitchen.

"Good morning?" He asked.

The girl swiftly turned around, a dessert knife in her hand. Wait. What? Blue connected with green for only a split second when the petite lady spoke.

"Oh, good morning Adrien." She smiled. "Brunch is almost ready, why don't you go clean up and by the time you come down, the food will be on the table."

"O..k. Say Marinette?" Adrien spoke.

"Yes?" She asked, her back not turning around.

"Didn't you say last night you wanted to be alone? Last time I checked, that's what you said, soooooo why are you talking to me?"

Marinette wore a perplexed expression then softened her gaze and squeezed her fiancé's cheeks lightly. "I said I wanted to be alone not avoiding talking to you. I don't know how I can last a day without hearing that soothing voice of yours." Marinette rolled her eyes.

Adrien's cheeks were blushing hard.

"Freshen up then come down, ok?"

"Do I get a kiss from the love of my life first?" Adrien puckered his lips together.

The bluenette stood on her tippy toes and placed her lips on his cheek. "Now go!" She pushed him out of the kitchen.

Perhaps today wouldn't go as bad~ Adrien thought. He smiled to himself then went to his room to pick out the outfit for the day.

7 minutes passed and out of the restroom came a gorgeous blondie, who had a light green shirt and on top of that a darker green button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow. Black jeans and dark green shoes. His hair was in it's normal state as he ran down the stairs like a kid who heard the ice cream van come.

Marinette was putting the plate down in front of an empty chair that was now being sat on by a starved Agreste. Marinette watched as the blonde boy was eating the food. She ruffled his hair and shook her head.

A couple of minutes passed, and Adrien shouted, "Marinette, let's go!" She was shutting her room door as she heard him shout.

"Ok, coming." She grabbed her high school shoulder bag and raced to the door when her kitty was.

"Right on time m'lady." Adrien smiled.

"We won't if we don't hurry up to get to work, come on." Marinette dragged Adrien by the sleeve and out in to the front yard where his car was parked.

"Wo-hoah! What's the rush?" Adrien stumbled to keep his balance.

"Me in a rush? Well your the one who's keeping me straight." Marinette folded her arms.

"You coming?" The boy asked, getting into the driver's seat not to mention ignoring her.

"Yeah yeah."

In the car and all buckled up Adrien set forth to the Gabriel industry.

The bluenette was struggling to breathe as thoughts of the previous night flooded her head.

I HATE YOU! CLAWS OUT! TIME TO PUT THE RING ON M'LADY. PUT THE RING ON KAGAMI'S FINGER, OR EVEN LILA'S. CATACLYSM!!! I LOVE YOU TOO. LET ME OUT!!! CATACLYSM!!! I HATE YOU!!! TIME TO PUT THE RING ON M'LADY! CLAWS OUT!! PUT THE RING ON. YOU KNOW WHAT, I'VE REALISED I MADE A BIG MISTAKE, MEETING YOU!!!! CATACLYSM!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'VE REALISED I MADE A BIG MISTAKE, MEETING YOU!!!! CATACLYSM!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'VE REALISED I MADE A BIG MISTAKE, MEETING YOU!!!! MEETING YOU!!! meeting youuu.

All those words the couple shouted to each other flushed through the stressed girl's mind. Adrien noticed this and tried to hold her hand for comfort but instead held back the thought. I want to be alone tomorrow. He respected what Marinette said to him.

Marinette stared back and saw her future spouse concentrating ferociously on the road. As soon as the car pulled up, Marinette zoomed out of the car and into the building. Adrien wore a confused look and followed her steps but accidentally bumped into someone.

"Father?"

"Adrien." Mr. Agreste spoke sternly. "You know the rules about walking around the company."

"Oh yes, sorry about that." He looked to each side of his psycho-less dad. "Err well I guess I'd be going then."

"Son." Gabriel spoke again.

"Yes?"

"How are you and Miss. Marinette doing?" Adrien's father spoke closely to his only child's ear.

"We are doing amazingly fine. No fights at all." The blonde confirmed.

"That's good to hear. Your mother and I will come by tomarrow." Gabriel patted his shoulder and left, with Natalie not too far behind.

Adrien sighed and went to his office.

"Adrien?" A voice he thought he would never hear again ring in his ears.

"Nathalie?"