Missing Marinette.

Another day for Marinette Dupain Cheng. Another normal day. The normal routine.

With the bitch.

"I heard you and Adrien broke up. I told you he would have had enough of you." The brunette chuckled, eyeing Marinette.

"Actually, was the one who broke up with him." Marinette cleared out.

"Which makes it all the more better." Lila giggled devilishly.

"Yes it does and I give you all the more pleasure to go after him since he's now single."

"Thank you. Speaking of Adrien, he's coming our way right now." Lila pointed to a distant blond coming their way.

"Hey Adrien~" Lila sang, her fingers interwoved and raised to her cheek.                                                    Her face dropped into a frown when Adrien walked past her. "A-Adrien?" She stuttered.

Adrien took no notice of her, in fact, he was avoiding her and everyone else. By everyone else he meant by Marinette, but mostly Lila. He needed to sort out the things between them and if he asked Nino he would get suspicious and probably tell Alya who would gossip and tell everyone in this world if possible.

He landed into his room and slung his bag into a corner, dunked into his chair and let out a huge groan which felt extremely good. He reflected on the morning that he had just experienced.

Adrien POV. YES MY FIRST POV

I walked into my mother's workroom to say goodbye because I was going to work. When I knocked and entered without an invitation, I saw my father talking to mom about some private stuff I couldn't properly make out due to the fact father was whispering. He stole a glance at me and by the looks of it was a bit taken a back by my sudden appearance.

"Adrien." He said coldly, fixing his blazer.

"Umm good morning mom. I came to tell you that I was going to work." I replied, completely ignoring my father's presence.

"I beg your pardon." My father spoke.

"Yes father?"

"You came here to tell your mother that you were going to work? Quite idiotic. You live with Marinette, there's no need for you to come here anymore."

"Are you trying to kick me out father?" I asked, stunned by my father's remark.

"Not entirely, although as this is still your home, you can come visit but for urgent matters for example if Marinette was to deliver her baby. You know your mother is a paramedic too."

"Of course I do. She's the best nurse ever and actress and female model!"

"It's called multi tasking Adrien." He stated.

"Yeah. Ok so I'm only allowed to be here for urgent matters or messages. For example dropping my future kids off here with their grandparents or Marinette deliver--"

"I'm sure your kids other grandparents can look after their grandchildren. That would put shame on them if they didn't do a good job."

"Love, you should look at how you've been raising our only child."  My mother scolded. She's the only one who can stand up to my father in such a way.

Father didn't say anything. Instead he looked away. Cant take the embarrassment. Haha. Whoops! I shouldn't have said that, father would kill me!

But then again, who am I to judge. It's the truth. Father may have control over me but he cant read my mind.

"Oh and Gabriel." My mother spoke in her oh so gentle and loving voice. "Adrien will be staying here until the wedding. He and Marinette have decided to stay at their parents house before thir big day. Try to understand that."