Battle with Volpina.

"Aaagghh!" Adrien yelled, as egg yolk spluttered all over his face.

"What happened now?" Marinette asked. She walked over to Adrien and was a bit annoyed. "This is the second time that you broke an egg Adrien." Marinette got a tea towel and cleaned the counter top. "Go wash your face. You wouldn't be pleased if you caught salmonella." 

He did as he was ordered and washed his face under water. Once he was done, he got another egg and walked over to the pancake batter he was making for their Sunday morning breakfast. 

"You fail once, you fail twice but the third time's the charm. Don't crack the egg too hard or it will splutter again and dont crack the egg too softly or it'll leak or, maybe, it wont even crack." Marinette advised.

Adrien nodded. Third time's the charm. Her words rang inside his head. Looks like luck wasn't on his side and the egg splattered on Marinette's nose and the rest of the countertop. 

Again.

The bluenette exhaled and went to clean the drop of egg that was on her nose by the sink.

"Sorry." Adrien apologised.

"No worries." She came back and got another egg.

Adrien reached out to grab it but the bluenette stopped him, raising the egg high above her head. "Uh-uh-uh. Not so fast kitty litter boy, I'm not going to let you smash another egg this time. Instead," She guided her hands on top of his, placing the egg into his palm. "I'm going to help you."

Once Adrien, with the help of Marinette had the yolk visibly inside the bowl,  he whisked it with the flour, sugar, and the rest of the ingredients that were used for making pancakes, until the batter was fully combined and was thin and runny.

They shared a successful morning with flirts and jokes, teases and puns: a few from Marinette herself. After having an enjoyable breakfast together, Adrien sat down on the couch, stretching his arms across the outside back of it. His lady soon joined him and sighed deeply. She looked at the blond next to her who had his eyes closed.

"See, it's not that hard to bake or cook, is it?" Marinette said, resting her head on her elbow that was on the outside back of the sofa.

"Once you get the hang of it, it's not. You've got a long way to teach me princess." Adrien slowly opened his eyes and advanced his head slowly to meet eyes with the girl who he would be proud to call his wife soon.

The bluenette blushed at the nickname. "I-I'd be happy to be your superior." Marinette stuttered and displayed a soft smile. The two bored into each others eyes, verdant green electrifying with azure blue. 

Marinette shifted her body so that she could be more comfortable. Snuggling with Adrien, she didn't notice that her thigh accidentally pressed the switch on button of the remote control, referencing the television to come on.

"Breaking news!" 

This made the duo vert their eyes to the screen, the transitions and intros zoomed in, making more effect with the bulletin.

"Don't be bemused, its just the news! Hi, I'm Nadja Chamack, here with the latest news in Paris."

Another transition came in, a video was being showcased live, giving footage of something on the Arc De Triomphe.

"It looks like Paris is in need of Ladybug and Cat Noir again to handle yet another one of Hawkmoth's new akuma. The Police force have been trying to stop this akuma but it looks like we need our two famous heroes to stop this."

A video of Police lieutenant Roger was shown, he was saying something through his bullhorn. "In the name of the law I command you to stop right this instance on the behalf of Mayor Bourgeois."