Anniversary Proposal.

Yes, I know, its been sooooooooooooo loooonggg. From now on I'll be uploading AT LEAST once a week. Or maybe twice or three times. Lets get on with this story chapter. It's my favourite!

____________________________________________________________________

"Yes. That's fine, I'll be sure to have my part of the project ready by the end of next week. Mhmm. Ok, bye." Marinette ended her call with a client as she was walking towards her boyfriend's office. "Happy Anniversary kiiiiiiiitt-y?" The superhero opened the door to find an Adrien-less room. "Adrien?" The bluenette entered the office, put the gift bag of presents on the desk and hid her phone into the back pocket of her black shorts. "He's nowhere to be seen." Marinette took a final look around the office room as her bug kwami flew out of her wielder's jacket.

"He might be running late." Tikki spoke, flying up to a worried Marinette's face.

"Adrien's never late." The anxious girl debated.

"How about calling him?" The kwami suggested.

"Great idea tikki." Marinette snapped her fingers as she dialled 'Kitty😘💕😸'

"Hey, this is Adrien's voicemail, leave a message." The other end of the phone spoke after a while.

"It's gone to voicemail." Worriedness filled the depths of Marinette's voice, conjuring it up so it displayed her face.

"Why don't we try a bit of luck?" Tikki smiled.

"You know it!" Marinette grinned. "Tikki, SPOTS ON!!"

I thought maybe you'd like a bit of ladybug.😉

Jumping from one rooftop to another underneath the Parisian sunrise, Ladybug zipped past the Eiffel tower and performed flips and tricks until she reached the canopy of the Agreste household. Upside down, Ladybug examined the model's room. Empty. Entering the room, uninvited yet still invited because she was1] Adrien's girlfriend and 2] A superhero on a mission. 

Knock, knock!

 "Adrien?" Ladybug leaned the side of her head against the surface of the washroom door. Impatient, she had enough and slid open the door. Nothing. "Where. Is. He?!" The superhero clenched her fists together and scrunched up her button nose in frustration and made her conquest: Finding Adrien.

Ladybug went from Le Louvre to Notre Dame, Pantheon to Arc De Triomphe and finally the top of Eiffel tower. No sign of Adrien. "Let's see if my alley cat will be a good boy and answer." Ladybug put her yo-yo phone to her ear. "He wouldn't dare turn down a call from Ladybug."

"Has the cat got your tongue? Leave a message." Cat Noir's voicemail spoke.

Ladybug tried to keep her temper in control. She tried her hardest not to scream.

"I'm not wasting my time anymore." She huffed and zipped back to her workroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She detransformed. "Who knows where Adrien is?" Marinette put her finger to her chin in thought.

"Lila?" Marinette poked her head out of her doorway and saw a busy working brunette, working?

"Lila?" Marinette crossed her arms and walked out.

"What?" Lila looked down, her glasses reaching to the bridge of her nose.

"Any idea where Adrien is?" Marinette innocently asked, her night heeled ankle boots crossed each other, her red knotted torso that showed her belly button, leaned against her body puurfectly as she leaned against the doorway~ her signature move.