First day at work as an engaged couple

Tuesday.                                                                                                                                                                                     

Marinette and Adrien were currently eating breakfast, well Adrien actually. Marinette was sleeping, her croissant on the verge of falling out of her hand. Adrien stared at her.

"Come on sleeping beauty, we're gonna be late for work." He ruffled Marinette's hair.

"Do I have to?" Marinette looked up, Plagg sleeping on her head.

"No. You don't have to, that is if you want Lila to fawn over me." Adrien side eyed and hid a laugh with Tikki.

The bluenette shot up, Plagg grabbing on to the end strands of her hair.

"I-I only asked you if I had to go. I never said no, lets go!" Marinette tripped on her feet.

Adrien and tikki, who was watching from his shoulder said. "Kids."

Adrien recently bought a new car and passed his driving test and opened the door of his black BMW convertible. 

"Since when did you buy a new car." Marinette touched the glove compartment.

"Remember when I told you I passed my driving test."  Adrien pushed the button to start the car and revved it. "This baby is good to go."

"I thought I was your baby." Marinette crossed her arms. Adrien pressed his lips to hers and then drove off.

At the Gabriel company, Marinette and Adrien were crowded by a load of paparazzi who were congratulating the loved couple on their engagement, all except one.

She was at the back of the crowd, her arms crossed. Her dusty lime eyes shot daggers towards a bluenette. Today she wore black skinny jeans that showed her thighs and a maroon chiffon sleeveless top and her hair was held back with a hair tie. If you asked other men she looked drop dead gorgeous. She didn't give it shit what they said, all she cared was what a blonde former model thought. Unfortunately his heart was taken by a jackass so called designer called Marinette.

When the superheroes finally escaped the crowd, they accidentally bumped into Lila. 

"Oh, hi lila." Adrien waved with his hand that was not in contact with Marinette who looked away and was pretending to be engrossed in a poster advert that hung on a wall beside her.

"Hi Adrien, you look cute today." Lila said casually and twirling her ponytail.

"Err thank you. You look nice as well." Adrien itched the back of his head.

"You think? I thought of my outfit a bit baggy." Lila lied.

Were they checking each other out? Marinette thought in her head. She quickly turned her head so she faced Lila, who shared the exact same glare as she did. "Baggy? If you think your outfit's baggy then why did you wear it?" Marinette outsmarted the brunette and then earned a little nudge by her fiancé who sent a glance towards her. "I mean you don't look as bad." Marinette cheekily smiled.

Lila rolled her eyes.

"Any ways Adrien, this is my stop so I'll see you later then." Marinette got free out of his grasp and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Love you." She said and closed the door.

"Would you like to have lunch with me at my apartment Adrien?" Lila stood a little closer.

"Err--" Adrien looked back at the closed door that said 'Miss Marinette Dupain Cheng' on it. She did say see you later but not for lunch. It's the first day as an engaged couple and he didn't want that to fall. He knew Marinette's relationship with Lila. "I wish I could." Lila performed puppy eyes. "Umm, sure?" 

Lila jumped in happiness and tugged on his arm. "Great. See you." She sashayed her hair and fled.

"What did I just do?"

Imma leave it here. But another chapter coming later on.