Oh no.

As the morning sunrise danced over a bluenette, her eyes fluttered open. She took a moment to realise her surroundings: she was in a cage. A cage she and Cat Noir were trapped in when they fought Mr. Pigeon while they were in their teenage years.

Her ocean eyes made it's way to the wall as a figure stood tall and proud on the summit of it, their eyes connected, sending an electric wave through one another.

"Well hello there." A sense of evilness sounded through the tone.

Marinette gritted her teeth intensely. "Why did you bring me here!" She yelled.

"Quite the temper." Her capturer remained calm, they pounced down from the block and circled the cage, hands behind their back.

The bluenette stared daggers at her predator. "What do you want Volpina?"

"Me? Oh nothing, just Adrien." The fox snickered.

"Then get him, there's no reason for imprisoning me here."

"You and Adrien may have broken up but soon you will be back together if I let you out. Until Adrien comes to me then I might reconsider freeing you but until then, dream on." 

Marinette wanted to smash this girl with Thor's hammer If possible. How dare she?!

"Dont you, I dont know, maybe have work to do? Spend your day with Adrien and not with me."

"You're right. If anyone would want to spend time with you then they need to get their heads checked to see who they're wasting their time on." With that said, the fox fled.

Now Marinette was fuming with anger. She was outraged. "How I loath you Volpina!"

As Volpina transformed back into her civilian self, she quickly pulled her hair into a medium height ponytail so it could match with her outfit; black jeans and a navy blue top with a dark orange that almost shaded into the red colour blazer which was rolled up to her elbows.

The sound of the lift made a ding sound, alerting that someone was about to arrive, and of course there was. None other than the model, Adrien Agreste. He strode past the brunette, sliding his hand through his now messy hair.

"Hey Adrien." Lila spoke, waving her hand.

He turned around. His eyes casted at the girl in front of him, wow!

"Adrien?" 

Snap. Back into reality.

"H-Hi Lila."

"You OK?" She asked, waving her hand.

"Uhh.... yes. Yes I am." He stuttered. Wait what?

"Ok. I'm guessing you were at another one of your fathers meeting? Judging by the business clothes." 

"Yes I was. I have to be 'properly dressed' if I want to be on the front cover pages and what everyone would be talking about in the future. Like I'm not already." Adrien mumbled the last bit.

"Wow. I know that feeling when I was on the front cover pages with Kim Kardashian. Paparazzi. Paparazzi. And more paparazzi. One time..." Lila trailed off.

There it is again. Adrien thought. Her lies just to impress me.

"Well umm, I'd love to hear more about your adventures but I got to umm.." Adrien's eyes casted at the dark room next to his. 

"Marinette's not here?" He asked.

Uh-Oh!  "Umm I didn't see her in the morning but I heard from Alya that she was off sick. Probably from last night's celebration." Lila covered.