Lying cheating

The next morning, Adrien was still asleep. He had a maximum of 30 minutes until work, so he had enough time. His cat like kwami came up to him and shouted out his name, "ADRIEN!!!" The blond boy rubbed his eyes and grumbled, moving the other way and whipping his hand out to where Marinette was sleeping, or so he thought.

He patted the area a couple of times before slowly heaving his sleepy eyes open to confirm his suspicion. Adrien's eyes widened as he sprang up from the bed and looked at his kwami. "Where is she?"

"Well that's what I was trying to wake you up about!" Plagg said. "Imagine if the black cat cursed her with his bad luck and she got captured by Volpina and is currently held captive."

"I hope you take that back." The worried boy got out of his bed and reached out for his phone and dialled Marinette's number, it went directly to her voicemail; 'It's Marinette, leave a message, BEEP! hehe.'

"Well that worked out great." Plagg teased and earned a look from is wielder.

"I'm going to go get changed. Be right back." Adrien went to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, he came out with black jeans and a black top with a Cat Noir neon paw print on it along with a long dark green jacket cardigan.

He stared at his kwami who was currently doing something with his cheese that Adrien wished he did not see, totally weird! He cleared his throat awkwardly to catch his little cats' attention. "Plagg, come on." He croaked.

The little black cat looked up from his little business. "You're interrupting me!"

"Don't you feel a little bit ashamed."

"The only ashamed one here should be you mister! Don't you know how rude it is to be intruding someone when they are busy."

"Wow. Such big words coming from a little mouth." Adrien chuckled.

Plagg gasped.

"Come on bud. It's time to find Marinette." Plagg didn't seem bothered. "And tikki." Adrien smirked.

"Sugarcube!!" Plagg raced towards the blond's face but then reacted. "I--I mean... yes of course. What would Paris be without Ladybug by Cat Noir's side huh? Hahaha!"

"Awwww, Plagg has a soft spot for Ladybug's kwami." Adrien cooed.

"Whatever, I couldn't care less! Stop moaning about Marinette and let's go." Plagg crossed his arms and looked away as Adrien's mouth widened a bit and raised his brow.

The model shook his head and then positioned himself in front of Plagg, making his face droop. "Yeah, let's go! You love this don't you Plagg? admit it!"

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!!!!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Cat Noir leapt from a rooftop to another, his memory flashing from the night before. Adrien and Marinette's relationship will fall! HAHAHAHAHA!

His mind now flew back to when he was a teenager and met Lila, falling for her lie.

I'm a descendant of a superhero myself; Volpina.

Are you telling me this is a... MIRACULOUS!?

She's more like a superLIAR!

I'm guessing you're not a descendant of a superhero either.

She's more like a Liar.

Liar.

Liar.