~Chapter 10~

Autumn's POV

Living with 5 (mostly) teenage boys is great until you wake up at 10:30am and know where nothing is. I was really hungry so I started poking around in the fridge and cupboards, you could almost think that no one lived in the house, most of the cupboards look like they have never been used or complete junk food.

After coming to the conclusion I wouldn't be able to find any food, I decided to go find someone. I went back to the corridor where my room was next to stairs. There were three rooms down here, one turned out to be a recording room and the other one Daniel inhabited. His room was completely spotless and he was spread out on his bed with a VR headset on and I had no idea whether he was asleep or online but I decided not to find out.

I hobbled down the corridor back to the stairs. They weren't that long, I could do this. I readjusted my crutches and started on the stairs. Placing the crutches on the stair infront and hoping up with my other leg. About 5 minutes later, with a few naughty words having escaped when one of my crutches fell down the stairs, I was at the top of the stairs. I looked wondering which way to go, but then I noticed a figure asleep on a couch a few meters away.

I hobbled towards them with my singular crutch, to reveal Bella.

Bella's POV

Last night, as soon as I walked in I recognized Daniel. He was one of the few things that had been on my mind almost all summer. Even though I had chances, I never looked him up on Instagram partly because I had no idea of his surname and also because I was scared, scared he had a girlfriend. When I walked through the door behind Autumn and Corbyn, I was almost hoping that no one would pay attention to me. After all at that point it was only Corbyn who'd actually met me.

I recognised Daniel straight away, I guess he must have recognised me too but we introduced ourselves to eachother like we had never met before. When we then decided to actually go sit down and unfortunately or fortunately I ended up sitting next to him.

I couldn't help it, I just kept glancing at Daniel and look away when he moved his head slightly. Autumn noticed and once we caught each others eye, she would smirk and raise her eyebrows at me and my face would heat up. I guess she couldn't take it anymore and blurted out asking if me and Daniel knew each other. I felt my face heat up. All the boys were looking at us. I looked at Autumn not being able to meet her eye.

"Daniel and Zach gave me a ride to the hospital after.....you know" I replied. Something flashed across her face and then she said she wanted to go unpack and she and Corbyn left.

We all just sat there in silence. Awkward silence. Daniel then asked if he could speak to me and brought me into a kitchen that looked like it was from a brochure. I guess the boys never cooked. We talked for a bit about eachother before exchanging numbers and going back to the living room.

We had just started a game of 21 truth or truth and Autumn came back in with Corbyn and declared a Harry Potter Marathon.

We were at the end of the 4th film and we decided to go to bed. I guess everyone forgot that I didn't have anywhere to sleep. Daniel didn't though. He came up to me with a pile of blankets and led to a couch upstairs that was apparently best for naps. I lay there listening to quietness of the house until I drifted to sleep.

To be awoken to what seemed to be minutes later being poked by a crutch.

Autumn's POV

After a few pokes with my crutch Bella woke up.

"Didn't you go home last night?" I whispered.

"No, it was too late, my parents are in Hawaii anyway " she quietly answered. "What time is it"

"10:30"

"Why the house so quiet?"

"Cause they're boys they sleep till like 3" Bella lived with a house with only one boy which was her Dad.

"Oh well I'm gonna go find food"

"There's no food.... I don't think"

"WHAT! Do they like live off junk"

"I don't know but can we go out and get food. We can go shopping at the same time"

"K let's go" I started and walked to the stairs whilst she folded the blankets and then came to join me looking down the stairs.

"Hold this" I said and passed her my crutch. I walked over to the banister and started walking down the stairs. Slowly but I did it.

"Autumn wait you shouldn't do this"

"Bells it's fine, I was told to try walking about around the house until I go back to school"

"Fine, but if you die I wasn't here"

"Cool"

We called an Uber and waited about 20 minutes for it to arrive. We went to Walmart and bought basic two trolleys of food for the house before making our way to Starbucks to get coffee. Whilst waiting in the queue to order I got a call from Corbyn.

"Hey Autumn where are you?"

"Starbucks, what's your guys order?"

"What, why are you in Starbucks?"

"We were hungry and there seems to be no food in your house. Coffee orders please" he listed off a list of orders which I repeated to the barista.

"Thanks, can you come pick us, we have a lot of shopping"

"Fine, but why are you out so earlier"

"It's almost noon"

"Fine, I'm leaving"

"Thanks see you soon"

"See you soon"

I hung up just in time to see Bella coming up to me holding 7 coffees precariously.

"Corbyn's coming he'll be here soon"

"K"

The wait wasn't that long and when Corbyn arrived we spent about 10 minutes putting all the bags in the car and we still ended up leaving Bella almost no space in the back. The drive was entertaining with everyone singing song lyrics to whatever song was playing.

Almost too soon we arrived back at the WDW house and I walked inside and exclaimed that I was cooking pancakes if everyone else emptied the car.

Pretty soon I was busy in the kitchen with 5 boys still groggy from waking up 'early' hovering nearby waiting impatiently for pancakes. But I couldn't help but smiling, even with Zach asking if the were almost done every 30 seconds. I would not like to be on a long car journey with him.

A/N

This chapters just a filler and not that good sorry.