~Chapter 23~

A/N
In this book the boys didn't go on tour in 2018 at all and things aren't gonna happen in order but yeah. Also Christina isn't in this book, I love her and wouldn't want to make her out as a bad guy.

Autumn's POV
The begining of December was the hardest time for me. Scott had gone to Europe with a job opportunity whilst Corbyn and the boys were on the Jingle bell tour. It was only 2 and a bit weeks but since I'd met him back in June it had been the longest that me and Corbyn had been apart, facetime wasn't quite the same as in person. Although one good thing had come out, I met someone who I think will be a friend for life. Gabbie was Jack's girlfriend, one Thanksgiving a few days after Corbyn's birthday they had announced their pregnancy to us, she was only a month older and is the most amazing down to earth person. She came out to LA for Thanksgiving and then was staying till new year with her parents coming out for Christmas. Thankfully this meant that I wasn't alone in the wdw house.
Right now we were decorating the house with Bella before the boys came home. It would be an understatement to say I was simply just excited about Christmas.

Christmas had always been my favourite part of the year, breaking up from school, having presents and Christmas lunch. This one was going to be different to before though all the boys family were going to come up to LA and so was Scott. Not only that but I wasn't breaking up from school, when the boys went away I decided that I wanted to do online school. I loved my school but ever since I went back everyone treated me different or bullied me about the boys, then Marcus tried to get back in his stride and started spreading a rumour about me, not that it worked but being the final straw, we all decided that it was best for me to give up public school.

The Christmas music was playing at full volume, as we made Christmas cookies to finish off the house we had been decorating all day for the boys returning from jingle bell tour in like 30 mins.

--- --- --- ---

The door suddenly flew open making both me and Gabbie jump from where we are on the sofa.

"Autumnnnnnnn" I heard my bean shout from where he had stopped. I jumped over the sofa into his arms. With his free hand he lifted my chin to connect our lips.

We parted and I whispered "I missed you bean" he smiled before replying "I missed you too ..... Can I put you down now" he gave me puppy eyes causing me too laugh as he dropped me over the back of the sofa. I looked over to where jabbie was reuniting. Past them there were my other best friends. I jumped up and ran over to say hi, as much as they can get on my nerves I loved these goofs.

"Daniel Bella is finishing her exams off at school but you probably know that already" he nodded as he embraced me in a hug followed by Jonah and Zach.

"Hey autumn? Did you and Gabbie do all this?" Corbyn called from the couch.
"Yep do you like it?" He nodded. As I walked and sat next to him on the sofa.
"I love it" he said connecting our lips again.
"So do I" Zach stated sitting next to us. Causing us to laugh into the kiss and break away.
"Glad you do Zach" I laughed causing everyone else to aswell.

A/N

1.sorry for such a short chapter I've had the worse writer's block
2.sorry for the long time since last update