Info and; Stressed out

The pack (s)
Blue jade Scanes - 16, Almega, grey wolf.
Adrian graham hold - ,19, alpha, red wolf.
Rosemarie clark - 13, omega, ragdoll cat.
Ethan Anderson - 18, alpha, dingo.
Nichole Teral- 18, Alpha, cheater.
Reian hulles - 16, beta, dalmatian dog.
Jessica fordan - 17, beta, tiger.
Zackary hillston - 17, omega,
——
Levi akers - 20, Alpha, panther.
Rhys rivers - 19, alpha, lion.
Kai lee naiel - 15, almega, Jaguar.
Leo Kael - 16, almega, leopard.
Dakota conner rivalle - 14, omega, cat.
Isadora bethane - 17, beta, white tiger.
Chelsea smith, 16, beta, Fox.
Grace rose Hewatt -16, omega, bunny.
Emily persten -17, beta, raccoon.
Ella patterson -18, beta, lioness.
-------
Oh! And just saying if you see the name "Eren" has now been changed to Dakota.. yeah
So.. this book wont finish for like YeARs because when I'm done the present view of this book I'll do my fav characters past. If that makes sense. Thx my cheezy whales 🧀🐋

Okay let's get started:

"OI GREEN GET UP"
That has basically been my alarm clock for the past couple of days now. we were taken hostage by three weird dudes on Monday. It was now... Thursday?, and if your wondering why I said WE instead of I well it's because I have an omega.. well she's not my omega yet cause I haven't marked her but I will one day, Her name is rose, she's the sweetest little thing ever.. She's only 13.. And she should not be here that's why I do everything in my power to make sure whatever they try to do on her they do on me instead, That's why I have scars on my back and cuts on my face.

I carefully rolled out of the wooden bed that only had one thin blanket. It was awful, thinking no more of it I slipped out the door.

When I got into the main room I saw rose laying on the rough couch asleep. Her beautiful rosy cheeks and long blond hair looking perfect as usual. She also had chocolate brown eyes that added to it all.

And no I'm not a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that) I'm pansexual, meaning I love all people and don't care about the gender.

"How nice of you to join us yellow." The youngest male pipes up.

Ugh I hate the nicknames! My names blue. And them, being the five year olds that they are, think it's so hilarious to call me different colours.

The tallest male of the three stoped whatever it was that he was doing to stare at me for a moment, if not under the circumstances I would have thought he was super hot. Nice, short brown hair swept to the side, grey eyes, muscly body. Yeah he was okay looking. And suggested by the way he was looking at me he may have thought I was too.
And I was. I wasn't gonna deny it, I had similar colour brown hair that goes to my tail bone, crystal blue eyes and a slim, tall build.

"What?" I ask plainly to break the silence.
He looked down and coughed
"Go put some clothes on and meet me out the back." He simply stated.

Oh yeah.. I was told by a more sinister looking male, the oldest. that I was to wear a bra and short shorts to bed.. and good god I was not willing to find out what he would do if i didn't.

There were three of them. Adrian, the taller, hotter one, the leader. The shortest one, Thomas and the scariest one they call rascal.
The only one that didn't scare me was Adrian. There is just something about him..
oh shit! Adrian.

I threw on a plain white three quarter shirt and short black workout shorts. Easy to run in if I had to and I looked cute, I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and walked through the dusty abandoned house.

I arrived at a broken door, and carefully pushed it open with my foot. The harsh light hitting my face. We were somewhere in California, I knew that cause I heard Adrian talking to someone on the phone. And wherever we were it was really hot.

I didn't know how but I was strangely tan, Adrian and Thomas were to but they actually go in the sun.

"Hey, shortie! Over here"
"What's with the nicknames?"
"It's fun to see you mad"
"It won't be fricken fun when I tear you arm off"
Of course that was a bluff but it was entertaining to see his expressions.

"Watch your tone miss, remember who the alpha is."
Yeah.. we're wolves well him and I are. He's a red wolf I'm a grey one, we're only part wolf though, we have ears, tail, sharp teeth, super hearing and super speed. However, rose is a cat. Ears, tail, cute. All of that. And the other two males are just panthers.

"You don't scare me." I say turning away and trying to look over the high, rusted  fence. when suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist and drag me back.

"I can if I want to" He says probably rolling his eyes.
"Well you don't seem to ever want to so.."
"Oh my fuck your annoying"
"Thanks!" I said sarcastically, my tail flicking him in the face. He placed me down and growled.

"W-why did you bring me out here?"
"To waste time so they could put rose in the holding sell" he said looking at my chest where my arms where folded.
"WHAT?" I shot up and ran for the door, only to be held back by his strong arms again.
He let out a small sigh and pulled my back to his chest, him pressing firmly against me.
"W-what, No! I need to get to her!" I say trying not to think about how I could feel All of him against me.
"They won't hurt her.. it's okay."
"P-promise?"
"Promise"
"C-can.. can you let me go now..?" I asked awkwardly, i didn't want him to at all but he's five years older then me.. I'm fifteen. He's twenty. I turn sixteen in a month.
"Fine... come on then."
He said letting me go for a split second before he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me through the house, past my room, and when I started to hear the other two beta males talking I formed a plan in my head.

We neared the holding sells and Adrian said a few words to Thomas before handing Adrian the keys. Still holding my wrist, he pulled me into the small room and let go, nearly tripping me over.

I heard small sobs from the corner of the room and bolted over to the crying omega cat. Her knees pulled to her chest and head rested on her knees. Forgetting Adrian was there I pulled her into my lap and gently pet her fluffy pink ears. When she started to quiet down she rested her head on my chest. "Why didn't you save me" she whispered so quietly it was even hard for my advanced ears to pick up.
"Save you?"
"Y-yeah... you always do.."
"why did I need to save you?"
I say calmly before she lifted up her dirty shirt to reveal a quickly forming bruise. A big one. I gasped. "I'm so so sorry!"
She started crying again.
I casted a harsh glare to Adrian who didn't seem to have heard or seen what happened.
I stood up taking rose with me and lifted up the back of her shirt so he could see the reddish purple mark and he went pale. "I'll fix it" he said shaking his head and left. Leaving me with the horrified omega.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Re-publishing now.