Beach house

"Hey! Why weren't we invited?" A new Voice spoke.

Fuck.

I looked over at the doorway and I felt my face burn a thousand degrees hotter.
Adrian and Ethan. Of course, it had to be the only two male alphas.

The two males walked in and locked the door this time. Adrian sat against the headboard and watched as Nikki continued, ignoring them.
And Ethan crawled to lay next to her, dangerously close to me.

I watched, confused as she moved to next to my body and Ethan took her place, I was sweating by now and he took no time to finish what she started. A surprised squeak escaped me and he smirked his signature smirk.

Adrian turned the vibrator up to 5.
To add to it all and Nikki laughed when my head flung back and my back arched.

Ethan crawled up my body, pinning my hips down with his and kissed my forehead. I didn't want that though and he knew that. He kissed around my face avoiding my lips to tease me. I made a whiny sound and his hair was in the way of his gorgeous face so the other two couldn't see when he gave me a genuine smile.

I frowned at him and he lowered his face so his lips were only an inch before touching mine.

"Stop teasing me." I groaned at him the buzzer still going strong.

"If I kiss you will you stop whining?" He says raising an eyebrow and I nod.
He leans down further, resting his Lips on mine softly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, needing more from him.

He was the only one that I didn't have wrapped around my little finger.

"Your so needy." He rolls his eyes while smiling.

"If you guys wanna go to the pool in the morning I suggest we go to bed now." Nikki chimes in.

E sighed and pushed me off him and laid down next to me, Nikki on the other side of him and Adrian stoped the vibrator and Laid behind me.

After a few minutes Adrian and Nikki had fallen asleep but Ethan just had his eyes closed and a frown on his face. I wonder what he was thinking about.

I felt so small, the three alphas surrounding me. I was every bit of alpha that they were but I was still a rank lower just because I was part omega. In my opinion, omega should be a high rank because they have to do/ go through a lot of harder things then alphas.

I opened my eyes again to see Ethan looking at me. His greenish emerald eyes sparkled in the light.

I cuddled into his chest and he smiled down at me, wrapping his arms around me. "Your not so bad." I whispered.
"Your not horrible either kid." He said stroking my tail making me breath a moan. He chuckled quietly "sensitive there huh?"

I fell asleep in his arms a few minutes later.

—————————————————————
"-shhhh! Your gonna wake her up." I heard a voice near me growl. I look up weakly at a angry looking Ethan and a smirking Adrian and Nikki.
"You guys are loud." I whisper but only Ethan heard me. "Sorry." He whispers back, a small smile on his face.

"Morning baby girl." Adrian says kissing my neck from behind me and I heard a really animalistic growl from Ethan. "I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean too. He says wide eyed at Adrian. He chuckles "naw am I not giving you enough attention or am I kissing your omega baby boy?" Adrian teases and Ethan blushes. At that we got our answer. Both.

"Cmon you three we've got a pool to attend to." Nikki says cutting the laugher off.

Me and Adrian walked back to his room and got in our swimmers and he broke the silence as he rubbed sunscreen into my thigh, kneeling in front of me.

"I thought you hated Ethan."
"Same." I laughed.
"He's pretty sexy huh?"
"Somethin like that.. how did you two meet?"
"We uh, we met at school, when we had it and uh believe it or not but i bullied him. And when he showed up at the club one night, we got into a fight and I sorta turned sexual.." he said cringing.
"Details." I giggle.
"I shoved him against the wall and accidentally grinded against him and he moaned.. it turned out that all he ever wanted was my attention." He sighed recalling it.
"Mhm. What a fun night." Ethan grins from the doorway.
"That's odd from an alpha." I laugh.
"Mm, he secretly likes being dominated." Adrian winks and Ethan slaps his shoulder.

"Let's go." Ethan laughs and we all when out to the car and jumped in.

Rose looked sad all alone in the back and I went and sat with her. "You okay?"
"No."
"Why what's wrong?" I say putting her in my lap.
"You never talk to me anymore! Your always so busy with Adrian and Rei and that." She grumbles.
"Naw Rosie. I'm sorry your always with Ethan and you know I don't like him." I say and gives a small nod.

I kiss her head and she leans into me.

Soon we arrive and all grab our things and step out and walk through the big gate and walked up to a building, it was more like a closed of beach then a pool. But. There was no one here.. and a giant beach house looking thing.
"What the heck? Why are we at someone's house?" Rose says my thoughts.
"This isn't someone's house this is our house." Adrian corrects her. "But we already have a house."
"This is mostly our vacation house but we come here to swim.

We put our stuff on a big table inside and Adrian grabs a beer out of the fridge and throws one to Nikki. "E?" Adrian offers a beer and Ethan shakes his head and walks down a hallway.

"What's up with him?" he questions and we shrug.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
8543rd chapter in a day