Played feelings

"buddy, you done?" the soft but firm voice called and knocked on the door.
he knew I couldn't answer so he slowly opened the door to see me sitting on the closed toilet wrapped in his towel.

"good boy." Rhys ruffled my hair gently and sat some clothes beside me.
"I'll be in the bedroom."
He said walking out again.

I sat up, the towel falling off me and slipping the briefs that were laid out on and a black singlet and just grabbed the rest and followed back out of the attached bathroom.

I climbed back on the big bed and crawled over to Rhys, completely ignoring the black-hair-and-eyed alpha next to him.

"not gonna put the rest of it on?" he eyed me and my new found confidence. Not.

I quickly shook my head and he took the blue sweatshirt and black short shorts.

He patted his chest, signalling for me to lay down with him.

I skittishly squirmed over to him and cuddled into him.

I spared another glance to the other alpha and Rhys must have noticed because he grabbed the phone from blacks hand, emitting a growl. "Aww cmon Lev, socialise." "I only got the damned thing for Adrian, who I have to say will be here tomorrow to pick him up."

I whimpered away from Rhys and curled up in the blankets.

"But levi~" Rhys cooed and straddled the seemingly older man.

Oh.. I uh...

"Rhys." 'Levi' said sternly and nodded to me.

I frowned and chewed my lip.

"Ooh.." Rhys chuckled leaving me and Levi confused.

"Hah. You've heard Levi call Adrian his boyfriend huh?"
I smiled at his quick understanding and nodded. He's pretty smart.
"That's just our pack," Levi said not sparing me a glance.
"We're one of the packs were everyone loves everyone type thing."
I nodded in understanding. I'm not stupid.
"also bdsm." Levi deadpanned

No. No no.  I already escaped that once.

Rhys smirked and leaned into him, whispering something making the other freeze and roll his eyes.

Rhys then moved off of him and picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

When he was walking out I peeked over his shoulder and saw a very hard and pissed off guy laying there awkwardly.

I leaned back and gave him a confused look as if asking what he had said.

He chuckled and shook his head.
"nothing you're innocent- uh, partly innocent brain needs to know."
He smirks making me frown.

He walks down the long, skinny hallway, walking into the first room I had ever seen and placed me on the couch.

"now, ill be in the kitchen. If you move you will be punished, though I trust I won't have to." he gives me a serious look.

I give a small nod and he types something on his phone and with the last tap, there was a *ding* and then hands it to me.

As I watched him walk away I went over his words... Punish... P-punish?

I played on his phone for a while and ended up getting real bored, I looked around the gorgeous room and out the big glass walls.

I then ended up staring at the giant tv and listened to whatever noises I could hear,

Soon, my soon-to-be-nap was interrupted
By loud chatter approaching me.

As my anxiety rose I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen but when I neared it I heard a loud thump and even louder chatter filled my ears,

"Are you a dom or a fucking push over?" I heard Levi growl.
"D-"
"Well your not acting like it. Yes, be nice, make him comfortable here but don't be a carpet, don't let him walk all over you otherwise ill be taking matters in my own hands."
"Lev, I'm Just easing him out of his shell if we throw everything on him now he's just gonna.." Rhys trailed off.
"and don't get attached, he might be sent to boarding school once Adrian finishes with him."
"babe, like I said I'm just trying to get him to come around. No feeling involved."
"good."

I quickly ran back to the lounge room, not completely caught up with the convo yet, ignored the people sitting on the couch and rushed into my cage.

I let out small whimpers and hot tears streamed down my face.

I was so stupid. Why did I think I had finally found a home to get used to. To
like... I really was a fucking idiot. Thinking I had feelings for him.

"h-hey..." a girl I hadn't noticed the first day sat in front of my cage.

No. I was fooled once.

"what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

I continued to ignore her.

"Everyone's really nice once you get to know them. Wasn't Rhys nice to you?"

At that, I shook my head.

"he- what did he do?"

"You don't talk huh?" she frowned when I didn't answer her first question.

I gave a small nod.

"well, I'm blue. I hope we could maybe be friends..? I promise I'll keep you safe. Heh, all the guys listen to me anyway.

I nodded and smiled.. Maybe she was different?

"LEO!" I heard an angry yell.

Oh duck.. I left his phone on the bench next to the kitchen door!

I cried out at my stupidity and curled into a right ball.

"LEO KAEL! Come here or else!" Rhys growled angrily.

Small sobs left my body in huge shakes.

I was terrified, shaming like an earthquake and crying.. Something I thought wouldn't happen ever again.

Blue quickly sat in front of the cage door so I couldn't do what Rhys said.

"Blue move."
A new voice to the situation said firmly.

Blue shot me an apologetic look and she did as told, standing next to Levi who gave her a small pet on the head.

"leo, come here."

His voice..

"five."

Godamn so sexy..

"Four."

I really wanted to oblige..

"Three."

UGH FINE.

"T-"

I quickly climbed out and crawled to his feet by the time he finished 'Two'

"Good boy." he said in a sarcastic tone.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Please vote if you've read the entire thing.