Falling again

"Let's play T or D again!" Leo shouts.
"Booo." Ella groans.
"Who wants to play my version?" lee tries again.
Everyone puts there hand up for that.
"Master Levi?" He asks me.
"No thanks, bud." I give him a small smile.

"Alright for those who don't know, my version of T or D there is no T just THE D he winked and I heard a few snorts.
"No seriously there's only dare and it has to be sexual." He says.

"Ethan I dare you toooo.. give Rhys a blowjob." He starts.
"In front of everyone?" He says like he didn't have a problem with that.
"Mhm."
He jumps onto the alpha and eagerly unbuckles his belt.
"Jesus calm down a child." Rhys laughs like Ethan was a lower ranking and closes his eyes at the contact.
"Oh, and he has to come." Kai grins.

We were both sitting on the couch and Because everyone's eyes were on Rhys and Ethan so I pulled him onto my lap again.

"Tah, now I'm horny." He wiggles his hips on me. "Could I help?" I whisper in his ear making him shiver.

"Hhhh." He breathes.

I move one of my hands to his pants and gently rub him through them. "N-not now baby.." he squeaks and gives a small groan when I squeeze him roughly.

I sigh and let go when I looked up to see blues eyes on us.

Ethan wipes his mouth and continues on as nothing happened.
"Isadora, I dare you to have a 3-minute make-out sesh with Jess." He smiles evilly. Issa jumped on her uh girlfriend? And kissed her very... passionately.

When the timer was done, Issa gave me a smirk before she turned to blue...
"Blue, I dare you to give Levi a striptease."
Her face went pale And she didn't dare look at me. Even Adrian was smirking now.

Shit.

"Cmon girl, Levi, continue everyone!" She said dragging blue away. I heard muffled chuckles and oooooo~ s from the everyone.

I got up, following them, looking at the floor. "naw buddy, have fun." Adria snorted when I walked past.

I spun around slowly and gave him the middle finger before continued walking.

"Okay here are the rules;" Issa starts pushing me into the couch in their heat/rut room. I see blue staring shyly at the floor. She was wearing a black miniskirt net thigh highs, heels, and a lacy black bra that I know had matching panties, they were Isadoras.

"Rule one: no touching her unless you have her consent.
Rule two: you can't deny her of anything
Rule three: no phone; no photos or videos.
Rule four that basically sums up everything: respect your dancer." She concluded.

"Um, I think I already know all of that.. you guys work at the club.."

"Right well, I'll leave you to it." Issa winks as her tail flicks in flirtation and I can't help but want to grab her and-

The music, wordless, started playing. A soft melody that was very calming mixed with the rain outside, what was not, was the female in front of me.

She started slowly walking towards me, gently swaying her hips. It was very odd of me that I was already very hard and in need of friction.

I she sat on my lap, draped her arms over my shoulders and leaned into my ear.
"I know you've been waiting for this.." She uses a seductive tone and I couldn't tell if it was part of the act or she was actually trying.

She slid back off me and swayed her hips, shaking her ass. Her hand on my shoulder ran down my body as she kneeled and palmed me through my jeans. I needed way more than this and if she's gonna continue, I was gonna break rule 1.

She unbelted me and I swore I was gonna come just by her touch.

She stood back up and sat on me, grinding against my rock solid cock.
"Y-you can if you want to.." she smiled.
I grabbed her hips and bit a small mark into her neck making her gasp letting me slide my tongue into her mouth.

I usually marked whoever I messed around with. But hers would fade.

I picked her up, still kissing her eagerly and placed her on the bed.

I pulled back, still hovering over her and looked her in the eyes, I swear I saw her shiver.

"Why are you scared of me?" I say with the usual stone expression.

"I-I'm not I just.. you're intimidating." She wriggled under me.

I smirked and rolled my eyes, pinning her down.

I licked the small red bite I had made and she.. moaned?

I continued on the same spot and she continued to try and wiggle away from me.

"What's up with you?" I smirked when she moaned again.

"N-nothing why?" She says in pretend confusion.

"Look I don't treat many people like this and my patience will fly out the window soon," I say and she sighs.

"I-I'm.. ugh.. pre-heat.." she closed her eyes and I knew she was taking In my scent.

"This will be fun then eh?" I raise an eyebrow as she whimpers.

Since my pants were already off I only had to dispose of my shirt.
When we were both fully naked she exhaled rather loudly and licked her lips seductively.

"sure, mister mafia boss." she rolls her eyes.

I repressed the urge to growl and scrunch my nose up.

"naww ther' ther' pup." she giggled and placed a hand on my 'fluffy' tail.

"I'm not a dog." I said in annoyance and closed my eyes.

"Naw I'm sorry kitty."

"I'm a panther, mut" I growled and she smirked.

"what?" I asked and she laughed when my ears pressed to my head in annoyance.

I used this time to gently push into her and she immediately stopped laughing.

"what?" I repeated smirking.

"s-so... Bi- pleas-please don't move.." she stared wide-eyed.

After a moment she slowly nodded and I gently rocked my hips.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Reciting memes day684

I lIkE tHeM bIG
I LiKe ThEm CunKy