Wrong choice

"Oh mah gaosh guys calm down" Nikki laughs uncontrollably, facepalming.
This scenario was quite funny, I didn't blame her.
Ethan, blushing until the cows came home and Adrian, Nikk and Jess laughing like a bunch of hyenas. I sort of felt sorry for the guy, Sort of.

It was about 8:00 at night and we were playing truth or dare. And rose had set him up and told him to pick dare. Bad choice. Adrian had dared him to kiss everyone in the circle and unfortunately that included me.

"Gay flag, t or d?" Ethan says acting like nothing had happened. "Mm.. T."
I say going along with it for the boys sake. Not that I really cared. I hated him.

"Who's your biggest crush here?"
"I-ugh.. way to put me on the spot.." I chuckled awkwardly. I could tell my face was red.

"C'mon tell us." Adrian smirked.
"I-I hate you." He say looking down at my lap.
"Sure, baby." He laughs, kissing my forehead.
"R-Rei." I say looking up at him a bit, not finishing the question cause why waste your breath ya know?

"T." He chuckles when Adrian rolls his eyes at me because I didn't finish my dare though he knew it was him.

"Who did you fall in love with first. Fucktard or Adrian." They all knew who I was referring to. "F-fucktard" he still laughs so hard he nearly cries.

"Mkay this is getting boringgg.. let's play STB!" Ethan says.
"Spin the bottle it is." Rei says getting up, grabbing some empty bottle.
"Let's do shots edition!" Jess pipes.
Ethan shoots a worried glance at me. I knew that he, as well as I, was thinking about rose. I simply shrugged.

I hated him, he hated me. Neither of us really gave a fuck. we both teased and were mean to each other but we both still loved Rose all the same.

"Rose can have lemon&lime bitters, less alcohol." Ethan says to Rei and then smiles at her.
"Yes, sir." Rei giggles at the alphas maturity. Though if anyone asked it was a very manly laugh.

"Kay, party people lets get started!" Rei chimes placing a whole tray of shots in the middle of the circle. Along with a plate of roses drink. "Here are the rules, the kiss will be timed for 30 seconds and no touchy hands."

Rei spun first and it landed on Adrian. Adrian took a shot and Rei kissed him, it was pretty hot I had to admit.
Adrian then spun and it landed on rose. She took her drink and kissed. They have had sex before so that was kinda normal for them. As the kiss was about to end I looked over at Ethan and his face was, DARE I say -get the pun?- frustrated.

Rose spun and to Ethan's delight, landed on him. He grabbed his shot and she was quick to jump onto him. "29, 30." Rei said and then Ethan spun -and guess how fucking cliche my life was- and landed on me.

I quickly downed my shot with a short cough after and he crawled to the other side of the circle before gently kissing me. It was amazing. Not gonna lie. I would have honestly thought that he would try and avoid kissing me, but no.

"11, 12." Rei counted. But I sorta didn't want it to end..

He gently licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Knowing this was a one-time- thing, I opened my mouth a little.

"25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30."

He pulled back, the expression in his eyes deferent to the one on his face. He acted like he didn't care, like he didn't give a fuck, like that meant nothing. But It did for me. It felt like some sort of an apology to each other. I knew He felt that to.

"Damn, that was hot." Jess said looking over at Ethan as he went back to his spot.
Rose let a small chuckle escape her rose lips and gently squeezed his hand as a thank you. She hated it when we fought.

I looked over at Adrian to see his reaction and he just looked dumbfounded. Though I bet I did too.

As the game continued on, I only had to kiss people a few more times; Jess, Rose  and Rei and then Rei again.

Soon the game ended and I was satisfied at the realisation that only four people dominated me; Adrian, Ethan, Nikki and Rei. I was only really dominated by Rei cause he's a male.. I know, very stereotypical.

"M-mkay.. what should we play now?" I ask looking at no one in particular.

We had finished all our shots and we're pretty much the drunkest idiots you had seen.

"Imma.. just got to bed.." Ethan says getting up, dragging Rose with him. He didn't seem that drunk, probs because he had a higher tolerance.

"Blue." Adrian said signalling for me to follow him. I wasn't gonna argue.

When we got to his/our room he practically threw me on his bed, climbing on top of me. "Why so horny, huh?" I teased, kissing his neck but his expression remand serious and even let out a little growl. "What's wrong baby?" I ask turning from amused to confused.
"Just. Be. quiet." He growls.
"Baaabeee." I groan, trying to find our what's wrong. I noticed that his grey-blue eyes turn gold. What the.. rose had told me that I did that once. I had been so angry I could have ripped someone's throat out, he didn't seem angry.

I squirm underneath him and he puts his body on mine to hold me down with his weight.

"Ari.." I whimper at him, I wasn't scared or anything I was just confused.
"What? What could be so important?" He rolls his eyes, Out of habit.

He had two sides to him, happy, fun loving And nice or nonchalant, mean and not-give-a-fuck.

Now I was scared. "W-What's wrong? This is a little unexpected.. even for you."
He sighed and rolled off me. "Nothing, it doesn't matter.." He says a small frown on his face. Oh.. He's in rut..

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
•awkward silence•