New recruit

LEOS POV

it felt like I had only just gone to sleep, I was so tired that I never got sleep anymore.

As the manager dragged his metal pole against all of our cages that were in rows, yelling for us to wake up, I sat up on the hard metal, nearly hitting my head on the lid of my cage.

The scary male kneeled down in front of me and growled.
"you better behave today mutt, you'll sell for some good money."
I gave a weak nod so I didn't get whacked like I usually did.
He unlocked the cage and shoved me into a room with all of the other freed slaves behind the stage.

"I hope he gets someone awful." I hear someone whisper.
I knew very well that they were talking about me but blocked out all further chatter and lay on my side on "the cold, hard ground". -hah anyone get the reference?-

"Ladies and gentleman" I hear a man yell through a microphone.

"oi get up fuckface." someone kicks me in the stomach.

"Today we have 21 kids all under 18, most virgins. Any questions before we start?" the auctioneer starts speaking from the stage.

"yes, sir?" the auctioneer answers and I guess someone might have had their hand up or something, I wasn't paying attention.

"Have any been to homes before?"
"U-uh... Yes uh, one is quite the trouble maker, getting kicked out... A few times." He chuckled nervously. I guessed he was talking to me.

"Any more? No okay, let's start with—
I started to ignore them again and closed my eyes, falling into a calming, settled state but was kicked again.
"Mutt!" Someone screamed and grabbed the back of my neck like I was a pup which in turn, woke me.

They threw me onto the stage at the auctioneer's feet in front of everyone and I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Leo Kael - 16, male virgin, almega leopard."
"Let's start with.. 1000." Still, almost everyone put their paddles up.
Either because of my rank or because I was the only Animalian person here... well apart from a small group in the audience.

As soon as I knew it I was already being bidded as high as one mill. I'm not that special...

"sold! For 1.6m to the man in.. All black."
I let out a small gasp at how much money that was but mostly because of who I saw won...

The first guy dragged me back to behind the stage to wait for my new 'owner' He roughly placed me into a weird chair,
He strapped my legs and arms down and
I let out a yelp when I saw him pull out a needle and brought it close to my shoulder.

I wriggled and thrashed around so I didn't get jabbed. I am deathly scared of needles. I mean.. why did I even need one?!

I don't know why but as soon as I felt a warm hand on the opposite arm I stopped, turned my head and stared at whoever dared to touch me.

It was that tall, muscly, dark and mysterious looking man with silvery-grey coloured eyes and jet black hair and- "Aa!" I hissed and snapped my head back to the 'doctor' to see a nicer looking lady. "this needle will just put you to sleep, just for your trip home so you don't know where the auction house is. That's all, "

THAT'S ALL? REALLY? MY ANXIETY WAS GONNA KILL ME ONE OF THESE DAYS. I screamed in my head, if you hadn't already noticed I don't talk. Making noises are an exception but I mostly do it to annoy people.

She took the needle out after injecting me and put a small blue circle bandaid on the spot.

I started wriggling, again and again, stopped when I heard the.. weirdly attractive guy talk again. "Moving that much will speed up the process." He said quietly, not making eye contact.

I stop fighting and let out an annoyed sob, I looked around the room in Search to find more faces and such need in finding two more, a... Cute... Boy, that looked my age with brown eyes and brown hair and had a light brush of freckles across this cheekbones and bridge of his nose. Oh, and another alpha, a less mean looking one at that. thousands of questions made there way into my head and I did TRY to think about them when I started to feel like the world was turning to mush... I fought to keep my eyes open and alert but as soon as I realised the lady had counted to six, I let my eyes closed and relaxed into his arms... wait. his arms!!?

***

"So, why him boss?" I heard a new voice through the now quiet music.
,
"Adrian's job."

"Who, and which is?"

"My boyfriend and he works with the royal Gard." A man's voice I recognised answered.

Damn it... He had a boyfriend...

"This.. thing.. is royal?"

"Indeed." he mocked in a posh tone.

We're they talking about me?

"what does he have to do with the guard?"

"we had saved him of course, he's the princesses sisters third cousins who were married into the families child... So technically not even related."

the princess?

They went quiet again and hadn't realised I had woken yet what I had realised though, was the boy and other alpha weren't here.

I sat up in a big comfortable cage, it had a mattress and covers, pillows- a fuck load of pillows- and a fluffy black and white striped comforter but I couldn't stand, it was like being on the bottom bunk of a bed.

"Hey, kitty." The person sitting in the back looked over the seat and into the boot where my cage was secured.
I ignored him and stared out the back window.

"Shit." I heard the black haired guy mutter and I looked at him in the revision mirror.

Soon, we arrived in a busy town, lights and countless about of people, they turned off into a garage next to a big, black building that had lights and signs on it, the two males climbed out and popped the boot open to haul my cage into the... Thing. I curled up into a secure ball and squeezed my eyes shut.

They pushed the big double doors open and walked straight past what looked like reception, walked down a long hall, passing many doors and once we got close to an elevator door the noise from behind a different door was excruciating.

Mind you I hated elevators with a passion so when they pressed the top floor I wasn't impressed.

We exited the elevator five seconds later and went up a flight of stairs to a big black door, shoving the key to it and it was an amazing penthouse looking thing.
They sat the cage and me in the middle of a huge lounge room on a fluffy, red-carpeted floor and the chatter ceased.

"AWWW!! HES JUST TOO CUTE!"
I hear a feminine voice screech.

I slowly lift my head up and stare at the bunch of people surrounding me on the couches and kneeling in front of me.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
HeYa! I know it's literally been like a year since I posted so... Here I'll spam