Prince charming

From mine and Adrian's giant chat yesterday I had ended up bursting into tears because I was so confused and overwhelmed by it all.

It was ironic.. all of my old friends from the academy and whomever I loved and trusted most where never there for me like the guy I met seven days ago was.

"Well good morning to you to" he chuckled kissing my forehead. I didn't think much of it though he was only being nice.

"Yeah.. m-morning" I mumbled as I handed one of the coffees I had made to him
"Thank you"
"Yeah yeah." I sighed and walked out of the kitchen and into the alphas room and set roses hot chocolate on the bedside table "thank chu greenie" she giggled and I flopped on the bed face-first. "What's wrong with you?" She said climbing on my back and kissing the back of my neck
"I couldn't sleep"
"Why? Where you to busy cuddling up to an overaged man that was petting you to sleep?"
"Oh shut up! You're the one that begged him to fuck."
"HMPH!" She hissed and rolled off me.
"Girls, girls Your both pretty, calm down." Adrian laughed and sat down on the bed, gently rubbing my back. Geez if I was going to get so much attention from such a hot dude I didn't think I wanted to go back to the academy.

The academy wasn't like a normal school place or anything it's a very ancient looking place, a very big place. It was divided up into two areas- the seniors and the juniors. I am a senior rose is unfortunately still a junior. But we always eat together at lunch. We used to be inseparable until I moved into upper classes.
It had magical wards so no one could as escape nor get in. not that anyone wanted to get out. There where usually strange humans that tried to see what was in the massive place. And like I've said before we're animal people. Most Animalia people hid there identity by hiding their ears in there hair and tails up there shirts. But I don't care. Most people don't either. 

"Red"
"Orange"
"Yellow"
"Green!" someone nagged and poked my ribs
"Good god of Jesuses son" I grumbled and sat up "it's dinner time get your ass up!"
Oh, shit... I didn't mean to fall asleep.
"But Adriann"
"Nope," He said not having a bar of it and picked me up bridal style.
I groaned and nuzzled into his neck
"Geez! By the way, you get treated people would think your royalty" Rose piped up, giggling.
He made a small choked laughing noise and placed me on the couch, putting the bowl on my lap. "Soup?" I mumbled. "Just taste it," Adrian said sitting next to me, placing his bowl on his lap. Doing as he says, I taste it.
"Wow.."
"It's so good!!" Rose says going back to the kitchen for more
"Who cooked?"
"Me." He says after drinking it.
"Awe man! Don't make us go back to the academy! we can stay here and you can cook every night!" Rose sits back down and complains. Oh.. so he told her?
He chuckles. "You think you can get rid of me that easily? I'm only giving to back to the academy for school days., you guys will be staying at my place... "Gross," I say putting my bowl in the sink
"Gross?"
"Yeah. You have to be near sweaty kids"
"Yeah gross" rose giggles
"Meh" he simply shrugs.
We continued to eat and talk like that until we finished and we all parted ways.

Since rose wasn't in heat anymore she slept in our room but for some reason, Adrian liked to keep me closer to him.
If he was so paranoid by someone/something getting me then why didn't he just tell me the problem and we could find a way to solve it?

Suddenly there was a loud bang. I thought nothing of it until we heard screams everywhere
Adrian, being everyone's hero jumped up grabbed mine and roses hand and shoved us in his room. Suddenly I was caught off guard by a new smell... I could identify that it was definitely Adrian but.. it was so strong and full force like a slap in the face.
"He's In rut"
Me and rose whispered in unison.

Her face, terrified.
She knew as well as I did that he saw us as his substitute omegas so whatever got in the way of him and us was, well, dead.

"Girls" we heard a whisper from the side of the room I looked over to see Thomas waving at us to follow him. Doing as told we complied, following through some secret tunnel hidden under a chair in the corner of the room. Before giving in I did a double take. "Wait this is safe right?"
"Yes, it's safe now get in."
"B-but Adrian.." Rose squeaked
"C'mon he'll be fine"
What about rascal I asked mentally but didn't really care.

So we three crawled through the tunnel
For what felt like years until we saw a light, luckily none of us are that claustrophobic.

When we were very close to the end we heard blasting music and cheers. A club perhaps?

Soon enough we stepped out in what looked like an old unused bathroom.
"Where are we?" Rose said grabbing at my shirt. "Adrian's club," Thomas said, grimacing. "What type of club?" I asked.
"You'll have to find out," he said leading us Out of the small dusty room.

When we stepped into the purple lit room it was like I had just woken up. There were polls littered around the room, the far side was what looked like a bar and the other corner big, red doors. Everyone's clothes barely covering them. I didn't even know why I called them clothes. People (mostly girls) wearing collars and taller (mostly males) standing close to them. "Bdsm strip club" I whispered and Thomas nodded.

Rose clung to my shirt and we quickly stepped away from the secret room. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't come through it.

"Come on let's take you two to Adrian"
"He's here?!" Rose squeaked happy, He was okay
"Should be"
He led us through some hallways and up some stairs to a big black door. He knocked and an angry sounding voice answers "enter"
We did just that and followed Thomas' lead.

As soon as I entered the dimly lit room hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me to the side, next to the door.

"Hey, Princess." A husky voice whispered in my ear.
"Hello, Prince Charming." I teased pressing my back to his chest. Good god. If I thought I could fight the feelings I had for him away, I'm doomed. I mean feelings.. What feelings?

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hheey.. 4