In rut

Still wondering on I slid off the bed and into the kitchen Rei and Ethan looking so confused.

"..you guys okay.. I thought you were going to bed?" I say raising an eyebrow.
"I-uh.." Rei began but was cut off by the Asshole (sexy..asshole) next to him. "Adrian was acting awfully strange when he came to get more beer, he wouldn't listen to us or stay still and If something didn't go his way he blew."

"Y-yeah um because-" this time I was the one to get cut off. By Adrian.

"H-hey baby!" Rei squeaked out and hugged him. "Hello, Reian." Adrian says rolling his eyes and Rei looked like as if he were about to have a melt down.

"Oi, you, come, now." He pointed to me.
"What? Why? Again?" I questioned, confused. But I shot an apologetic glance to the boys and followed anyway.

When we got to a big black door and when I saw the room with a giant bed I was shocked to say the least. There was a giant circle of pillows and blankets. A nest. This was the nesting area/room thing.

"Y-your I-in-"
"Yes." He rolled his eyes at me and looked down.
"W-why.. am I..? I trailed off.
"...help me..?" He almost whispers, looking back up.
"O-okay.." I nervously whisper crawling over to him on the bed.

He pulled me into his clothed lap, me facing him. taking it slow because he knew I'd never done anything like this before.

I nuzzled into his neck, licking a small spot on his neck, knowing it was a sensitive spot, his breath hitched and closed his eyes.

His hands slowly moved down my back and pulled my shirt off, he kissed a trail of kisses from my cheek to my collar bone. He sucked a small reddish purple mark into my tan skin and kissed back up my neck.
I was kinda surprised he hadn't bitten me.

He laid back so I straddled him, he pulled his shirt off and Good lord of everything holly. Fuck.

I slipped off him for a second to take my jeans off and he did the same. I slid back on him and gently kissed his lips, it wasn't what he wanted but it was nice.

He bucked his hips up, needing friction.
"Woah, woah. Calm down tiger." I giggled and he made a growl-whining sound. "Fine what do you want?" I say with an amused smile as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Knowing exactly what he wanted, I slid down his body and gently rubbed him through his boxers, his eyes snapped open to look at me in shock and I chucked.

I teasingly slipped two fingers under the elastic pulled up a little, He simply frowned.

I continued to pull them down fully and run a finger up and down his now very hard member. His breathing stoped for a few seconds before I stopped.

I decided I had had enough fun for now and gripped him tightly causing a small sound from him. I started to slowly pump him until he was fully hard and then wrapped my mouth around his tip, swirling my tongue around it. He let quiet groan and tipped his head back and without probably meaning to, rut into my mouth.

I kept bobbing my head up and down until he let out a small breathy sentence "I-I'm go-gonna-a" he bites his lip, trying to hold back. But I wasn't gonna have that. I went faster until he couldn't hold back anymore and with a louder groan, the whiteish in colour liquid harshly spat into my mouth.

I swallowed every drop and licked the head, getting the last of the pearly beads.
He gave one small shiver as I did and sat up, pulling me to his chest.

"W-woah." He said breathlessly.
"W-woah what?" I mocked him.
"That w-was.." he smiled.
"Wait.. were done already?" I frowned and before I could say anything else his lips smashed down on mine.

He bit my lip, asking if he may and I gladly opened. His tongue faught with mine until he won and he pulled away for a second to unhook my black, lace bra and then take off my matching underwear.

I felt very self conscious..

He flipped us over so he was on top of me and I felt my face burn. Was this really happening?

He kissed my neck and again trailed down to my collarbone but didn't stop. He kissed down to under my bellybutton and looked back up to me as if he were asking permission. I nodded slowly, scared and exited.

He continued kissing down until eventually kissing my clit. He gave it a few more kisses until I let out a whiny sound and he started sucking. I full on moaned as he swirled his tongue around me.

I groaned and arched my back into him and he lightly chucked, kitten licking me.

I needed more. Now.

I hadn't realised the sensation stoped and another started until I heard a click. I looked at him with a bottle of lube in his hand and with the other, gently easing in and out of me.  He put a little on his finger and massaged it into his, again, hard cock.

He removed his fingers and pushed into me, gently rocking his hips back and forth. I start to groan in pain before it turned to a moan in pleasure.

He goes as hard as he can and I let out a small scream, loud moans and 'mmmm's or 'aaaaaa's.

Soon, I could tell he was about soon going to come. I couldn't let him do it in me.
I must have had a worried face because "I won't, it's okay." He smiles while panting and quickly pulls out before coming.
"Fuck!" He whisper yells. I let out a small whimpery sound, not able to do anything else. He chuckles and lays down next to me, pulling my back to his chest, spooning me. I could get used to this.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Wright
Write
Right.. Left..